Unattractive people's fate in jannah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unattractive people's fate in jannah?

I'm curious, sometimes I look people born with their face broken or born unattractive, I see they problems like struggle finding for a spouse or gets humiliated by another person, I think they deserve better in jannah, I think they should be more beautiful than beautiful person in this world when they enter jannah because they are patient with Allah gifts in this world, beautiful people doesn't need to be patient in this world, if unattractive people still get the same beauty like beautiful person in jannah, then I think it's very not fair, if this the case then beautiful people is a win win situation it's a double win, I want to know are unattractive people gets more beautiful in jannah than beautiful people in this world? Is there any level of beauty in jannah? Please explain me with reference like Hadeeth or Quran

You think eternal salvation is unfair?

Comment

I have read somewhere that people will resemble Adam(AS) in size and Yusuf(AS) in beauty. 

Comment

if they are in a higher level of Jannah then they will probably be more beautiful. If the beautiful person was righteous and they are both in the same level of Jannah then they will probably be equally beautiful. I know how it feels because I have some deformities and it’s very difficult ☹️

Comment

Well if you patiently endure things that u view as a hardship, like having issues with ur looks, then maybe u have that extra bit of reward that others don't, who didn't suffer
          Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 30-11-19, 06:03 PM.
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

It won't matter anyway when you're in Jannah. There won't be any feeling of envy or resentment. You will be content with whatever you're given.

Comment

Working...
            X