Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is their purpose? or how do I convince myself that Allah is The Most Just?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is their purpose? or how do I convince myself that Allah is The Most Just?

So I'm still seeking the answer but a kind brother (or sister) reminded me not to post here because it might be fitnah for some of us. I want to delete this post but i don't find any option to do it. Please delete this if you are reading this, mr. Moderator. Anyone interested in helping me can send me a PM, sorry for the disturbance.
    Last edited by qryu13; 09-12-19, 04:03 PM.

Brother, The Problem in in the way you know islam.
    You have been told islam began with Our Prophet ( peace be upon him).

He contributed to it.
    It began with Adam( peace be upon him).

Our Apostle , peace be upon him came with a form of last laws that is like the crown of a human.

Adam pubh teaching talking , walking, eating etc is also islam but of previous prophet.

Idrees Pubh came with writing , measurements, house designs etc.

These prophets made humanity what it is today.

If anyone didn't understand the last laws i.e last laws and
    In case they are excused by Allah.

They will be judged on the basis of laws before that.

قُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ - 21:69

Comment

So I'm still seeking the answer but a kind brother (or sister) reminded me not to post here because it might be fitnah for some of us. Anyone interested in helping me can send me a PM, sorry for the disturbance
      Last edited by qryu13; 09-12-19, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qryu13 View Post
        Thanks for the reply, but sorry to say that yours aren't the reply I'm seeking

See my brother, what I'm asking is that "What is their purpose in this life",

You said
        'If anyone didn't understand the last laws i.e last laws and
        In case they are excused by Allah.

They will be judged on the basis of laws before that.'

which doesn't answer my question at all.

Please reread my question in case You do want to answer it. Baarakallaah fiyk
        What do you mean by purpose in life?

please elaborate.

Comment

So I'm still seeking the answer but a kind brother (or sister) reminded me not to post here because it might be fitnah for some of us. Anyone interested in helping me can send me a PM, sorry for the disturbance

Comment

I think i was being clear enough, but alright

So you see, as muslims, we believe that the purpose in this life is to worship Allaah alone, as stated in Adh-Dhariyat:56. Then why did Allaah created some people who never heard of Islaam while they suffered a lot in this life. We, as muslims believe that our suffering has meaning; it's stated here https://sunnah.com/bukhari/75/1 that:

"‏ مَا مِنْ مُصِيبَةٍ تُصِيبُ الْمُسْلِمَ إِلاَّ كَفَّرَ اللَّهُ بِهَا عَنْهُ، حَتَّى الشَّوْكَةِ يُشَاكُهَا ‏"
            "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

That applies for us muslims, but what about those who didn't know about islam yet and died such horrible deaths, Furuta Junko may be an example for this, you can read about her in a lot of references.

So my question is, if in

*Adh-Dhariyat:56
            وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
            "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me."

*and in Al-Mulk:2
            الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ
            "[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -"

*and in Al-Kahf:7
            إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا
            "Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed."

Why would Allah made (or makes) some people who until their time of death did not know anything about islam, while some of them lived in suffering and die in ways that we couldn't imagine? Won't that defeat the purpose of testing them?

I understand if you say that they are exceptions, but can you tell me what was (is) their purpose in this life? How can i make my heart firm that Allah is The Most Just when such thing exists https://medium.com/@unseenjapan/the-...w-bdc6fb06c4f2 happened? If she was a muslimah I can be relieved and say "Oh she's going to Jannah in sha Allah" but no, there were no signs of her being a muslimah and in her time and place Islam was very not well known that I'm not surprised if some of people in their country at tgar time never heard the word Islam even once.
            https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1244...ssage-of-islam

This post explains your question ^
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

We have a problem as humans, thinking we have the right to judge our Creator, which is the epitome of arrogance and arrogance blinds and darkens heart

You had no say in how you got here, but you have a life, with food, water, air, family, hands, feet, etc

No one else gave this to you and with these things, you have an opportunity to enter Jannah by worshipping the One who created you

I will stop there
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I think i was being clear enough, but alright

So you see, as muslims, we believe that the purpose in this life is to worship Allaah alone, as stated in Adh-Dhariyat:56. Then why did Allaah created some people who never heard of Islaam while they suffered a lot in this life. We, as muslims believe that our suffering has meaning; it's stated here https://sunnah.com/bukhari/75/1 that:

"‏ مَا مِنْ مُصِيبَةٍ تُصِيبُ الْمُسْلِمَ إِلاَّ كَفَّرَ اللَّهُ بِهَا عَنْهُ، حَتَّى الشَّوْكَةِ يُشَاكُهَا ‏"
                "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receives from a thorn."

That applies for us muslims, but what about those who didn't know about islam yet and died such horrible deaths, Furuta Junko may be an example for this, you can read about her in a lot of references.

So my question is, if in

*Adh-Dhariyat:56
                وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
                "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me."

*and in Al-Mulk:2
                الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ
                "[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -"

*and in Al-Kahf:7
                إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا
                "Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed."

Why would Allah made (or makes) some people who until their time of death did not know anything about islam, while some of them lived in suffering and die in ways that we couldn't imagine? Won't that defeat the purpose of testing them?

I understand if you say that they are exceptions, but can you tell me what was (is) their purpose in this life? How can i make my heart firm that Allah is The Most Just when such thing exists https://medium.com/@unseenjapan/the-...w-bdc6fb06c4f2 happened? If she was a muslimah I can be relieved and say "Oh she's going to Jannah in sha Allah" but no, there were no signs of her being a muslimah and in her time and place Islam was very not well known that I'm not surprised if some of people in their country at tgar time never heard the word Islam even once.
                Brilliant question brother.
                lets answer you i steps.

Comment

..Why would Allah made (or makes) some people who until their time of death did not know anything about islam, while some of them lived in suffering and die in ways that we couldn't imagine? Won't that defeat the purpose of testing them?
                  You shouldn't confuse the apparent with the absolute reality of Allah SWT.
                  How does anybody know what is in other people's hearts?

We don't .. we have enough trouble in knowing what is in our OWN hearts!
                  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1244...ssage-of-islam

This post explains your question ^
                    It didn't, because i was asking their purpose in this life not their fate in the hereafter in which i stated i know of already. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Comment

Last edited by qryu13; 09-12-19, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I remember reading a hadith many years ago

the prophet was walking with companions and he told them how everything they have will be questioned and they will be held accountable

They saw a man who had no legs or arms (or was quadriplegic) and they asked, Even him?

Another companion said, can he not use the bathroom in peace?

So, without getting into the weeds of the story, the moral of the story is that even people who have little should be appreciative of what little they have

and that appreciation will be rewarded by their Lord on the day of judgment and they will be given an eternity of happiness, without illness or sorrow

Its all in how we see things
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I was listening to a khutbah the other day, something amazing was said

Even the people of hellfire, not one of them will say they have been treated unjustly

So all of this talk and debate over Allah being unjust is nothing more than the whispers of shaytan

Allah is not unjust, Allah is just and demands justice from us, Allah has forbidden oppression from Himself and forbidden us to be oppressors
                            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Have you check this earlier.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/jonathan.../#.XeHgezJxW00

Comment

Working...
                              X