Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to feel confident you are going to jannah?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to feel confident you are going to jannah?

Salam alikom,
    So recently i started becoming more religious, i pray 5 times and read quran do dikhr and ask for forgiveness at all times, i make duas and try my best to keep away from anything bad, im still working on myself but my intentions are there.

And when i think about jennaj and hell, i am torn between being scared my intentions are not pure enough so allah is nkt accepting my duas for forgiveness, and that i am doing much better religiously than i did a month ago and that since im always asking for forgiveness, that it means allah is forgiving me and therefore im confident i will go to jennah.
    When i think like that i feel like i am commiting shirk but at the same time i know allah says trust me and follow me and you shouldnt be scared of death.

Shukran for your future responses

your not committing shirk
    just keep a balance
    know that you can go jahannam and only through Allahs mercy will u get jannah and you could die as a disbeliever or lose your imaan anytime so u have to always ask Allah for steadfastness

but at the same Allah is the most Al Ghaffar Ar Raheem

the most forgiving
    the most merciful

so have hope in Allah

Comment

Never be complacent on your good deeds.
      "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Wa 'alaikum as salam, we are not guaranteed Jannah, so how can you be confident? Have high hopes, expect the best from Allah. But at the same time, we should fear His punishment. We don't know what our state will be tomorrow.

"A man would be a Muslim in the morning and unbeliever in the evening or a believer in the evening and unbeliever in the morning, and would sell his faith for worldly gains."

~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

I think it is ok. But even if you are confident that you are going to the jannah, do you know your rank in jannah? Don't settle for less. Work on yourself so you can be in the highest place in jannah with prophet muhammed ( صل الله عليه و سلم ) Ameen!

Comment

I agree with the comment that says don't be complacent with your good deeds and also always try to improve in case shaitan takes advantage and tries to make you relax and not realise certain things you could improve.

If you knew this was your last second on earth would you be confident? I'm not trying to say yes or no for you just trying to help you have a balanced view in case you need it. This may not apply to you.

Comment

Working...
            X