Moving towards converting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving towards converting

Several happenings have led me on the path to Islam...Christian preacher quoted a book, but would not tell what book, YouTube video popped up and quote was spoke in video, I was shocked as we were told never to read book...I read the book, it has changed my perceptions, my feelings. I feel I am being led on this path. A bit confused presently.

Welcome to the forums. Are you male or female?

Originally posted by LoveandLight View Post
    A bit confused presently.

Well, Allah guides people through various means. What exactly are you confused by?

Comment

I am female. I never entertained the idea of converting to any faith as I was raised Christian, though we were not a church going family, I did attend as a teen and adult. I suppose you could say I am surprised to find myself on this journey. Living in the bible belt most of my life I find myself now feeling at odds with those, friends and family, who do not approve of muslims. I know I have to learn how to deal with this, it's just a learning process.

Comment

I am female. I never entertained the idea of converting to any faith as I was raised Christian, though we were not a church going family, I did attend as a teen and adult. I suppose you could say I am surprised to find myself on this journey. Living in the bible belt most of my life I find myself now feeling at odds with those, friends and family, who do not approve of muslims. I know I have to learn how to deal with this, it's just a learning process.
        Well, there's a lot of content on the Internet and feel free to use this website as a resource. There are plenty of sisters on this forum, some of them are converts as well.

I accepted Islam around 10 years ago myself and have never looked back since. Really, the more you learn about the Allah, the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and the Quran, it does nothing but increase the faith and gives one assurance that this is indeed the truth. Unlike Christianity, Islam is not a religion that relies on blind faith. The Quran is the miracle of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and it has been preserved as a testament to all people until the end of time.

Have you accepted Islam sister or were you still thinking it through? If you have any questions then please don't hesitate, there are many here who would love to assist you.
        Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 14-10-18, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I'm also a convert from christianity sister. InshaAllah you will find this video useful
          What is given to dunya is lost forever

Comment

Working...
          X