Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Islamic Revival- an Nahda Islami?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Islamic Revival- an Nahda Islami?

Bismillah, alhamdulillah, wa salatu was salam ala an Nabi.

As salam alaikum.

What is the Islamic Revival- an Nahda Islami? Have you ever heard this term?
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Walaykum salam,

I've come across it. It's to do with waking up the Ummah through dawah. It means understanding Islam as an ideology, a complete deen and not a "religion". This means understanding that Allah (swt) wants us to implement Islam not just in the personal ibadah context but also in the context of liberating society through the implementation of Islam in the political context as well.

This is the clash of civilisations on the horizon. If you look up Rand reports, you'd find the kufaar governments are well aware that Islam is the biggest threat to the tyranny and hegemony of the west, that is why they've implemented a ton of policies and initiatives to try and prevent the revival of the Ummah. All sorts of plots and plans ranging from government funded compliant scholars who tell Muslims to naval gaze and "obey the (kufr) ruler" to the Prevent strategy in the UK, to banning Islamic speakers if they speak openly about the prohibition of homosexuality or the fact that Jihad is mentioned in the Quran and it's not all about the self. I'm only giving you the tip of the iceberg here. Let me know if you want to know more inshaAllah.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Here's a link to the recent article which cites the open and clear plans of the US government to adopt an official policy of "reforming Islam:

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/18/...dministration/

The article says the memo rejected openly calling for and officially requiring "reformation of Islam" but it is known through the covert, clandestine, and implied policies that "reformation" is the policy, along with open war against "extremist Islam".
      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

What's frightening is that so many Muslims, are oblivious to or just don't care. If you are not living in an active war zone, are openly occupied by a more powerful enemy, or not a refugee yourself, who cares?

I know Syrian expats who are going about life with hedonistic desire, not a care in the world, especially not caring about what happens in Syria. Same for Iraqis. And Palestinians. And Egyptians, And Yemenis. And Somalis.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
          Walaykum salam,

I've come across it. It's to do with waking up the Ummah through dawah. It means understanding Islam as an ideology, a complete deen and not a "religion". This means understanding that Allah (swt) wants us to implement Islam not just in the personal ibadah context but also in the context of liberating society through the implementation of Islam in the political context as well.

This is the clash of civilisations on the horizon. If you look up Rand reports, you'd find the kufaar governments are well aware that Islam is the biggest threat to the tyranny and hegemony of the west, that is why they've implemented a ton of policies and initiatives to try and prevent the revival of the Ummah. All sorts of plots and plans ranging from government funded compliant scholars who tell Muslims to naval gaze and "obey the (kufr) ruler" to the Prevent strategy in the UK, to banning Islamic speakers if they speak openly about the prohibition of homosexuality or the fact that Jihad is mentioned in the Quran and it's not all about the self. I'm only giving you the tip of the iceberg here. Let me know if you want to know more inshaAllah.
          either our so called community leaders-imams etc, are stupid and ignorant of the war on islam, or they are complicit in keeping muslims blind

definitely make a thread about the war on islam and the tactics the kufaar and their lackeys are using

Comment

Working...
          X