Ummah.com is a terrible wahhabist forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a wahabi
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Abu Sulayman

I just saw a brother on twitter willing to explain the good of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab

https://twitter.com/hafizfarook/stat...13193282424832
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

So you conveniently ignored the fact that these "Salafis" were killing Sunnis too! In fact they even killed scholars! But who cares, right?!

As for you justifying the killing of innocent civilians, then AbuMubarak here is an example why this forum is getting called Wahhabi. This guy is literally justifying slaughtering people in the markets and elsewhere (something that the Najdis would love to do!)!

By the way RuthlessCriminal: Those who supported the American invasion were some Shi'a and Kurdish politicians, but as for the Shi'a population in 'Iraq, then they almost all hate America! So you lied against them, just so that you can justify slaughtering them. In fact in the whole of 'Iraq the only section of the population who somehow supported the American invasion were the Kurds (obviously not all, but a good portion of them!), who are not Shi'a! So do you now justify slaughtering Kurds?

Add to this all: Shi'a laymen are Muslims too, just like you "Salafi" laymen are Muslims! Just because you people are innovators, this does not justify slaughtering you.
        If you say "what about the Kufriyyat found in the statements and books of their scholars", then the response is: And Kufriyyat (!) can be also found in the very statements of the "Salafi" scholars, yet we do not say that one can slaughter you for following these liars.
        I don't ignore it. For me to comment on it, I'd have to look up incidents and then see what justification was given to wage war against fellow Muslims. And even if they did wrong, the rafidah are still the bigger threat for you whether it's to your lives or to your religion. Just cos some extremists from one group do wrong, it doesn't mean salafis in general are responsible, especially seeing as most salafis don't support things like bombing mosques or support groups like al qaeda etc...

I'm not justifying it. I just understand why they hate shias. Whether shias hate or like the americans it doesn't matter, the reality is that shias have helped americans invade both iraq and afghanistan. It's not for no reason that the americans installed a heavy shia government in iraq. You're telling us that none of the shia population supported their shia politicians waging war against sunnis lol? Come on, we both know thats a lie. They may not dislike their politicians but they dislike sunnis far more.

RuthlessCriminal eh.

I'm not salafi. You're too obsessed to salafis to see the greater enemy who stares you right in the face in Iraq.
        Last edited by RuthlessSoftie; 13-07-20, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
          Abu Sulayman, اخي العزيز

You are very verbose. I see that in your condemnation of Ibn Abdul Wahhab thread

I dont read all of it because i know that what i have learned from his book (three fundamentals) as nothing but quran and sunnah and it has been a firm reminder throughout my 40+ years as a Muslim

as far as your lengthy breakdown of why we should passively accept our situation, I find it to be nothing more than words justifying wrong

Not because I believe these "other" muslims deserve to be killed, but because a lack of leadership by the "right minded" muslims is what is hurting Muslims today

NONE of our heroes in Islam were passive, they were active in fighting in the cause of Allah, something that it seems is lost on many "educated" Muslims today

As the hadith of chasing the tails of cows clearly states, we will be humiliiated until we return to Islam
          The USA has a military might all over the world, which is why when the USA does evil, no one stops it

We are supposed to have that might so when we enjoin good, no one can stop us

So this attitude of passivity that you are so eloquent in discussing seems to be an "enemy to Islam"

Not meaning you should be killed, but that your words are hurting the ummah

Now before you start with the Abu Mubarak, the Jihadi, i am not advocating anyone do any violence, i am advocating that the spirit of jihad should be on the minds and lips of every Muslim, and because it is not, we are the "scum of the ocean" as the prophet spoke of, when he discussed wahn in the hearts of Muslims
          His "three fundamentals" is actually one of the few works, which is not really problematic (except if one knows what he intends with some detailed expressions as is clear from other works). As for most of his works (i.e. that of MIAW (d. 1206 AH): They are full of mistakes on fundamental levels! His explanation of what Tawhid is and what Shirk is batil and a basically a new religion! You won't find his creed in any Ash'ari / Maturidi or Athari / Hanbali text!
          Add to this: His works are filled with Takfir! Mufid al-Mustafid is one of the uglies in this context, where he justifies Takfir against the people of Huraymila simply for not ageeing with his Takfir! Based upon his Fatawa his followers set out to Huraymila and SLAUGHTERED its people! I have proven ALL of this the other thread (i.e. "Ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab's lack of qualifications and the disasters that resulted from it!").

As for the rest you said:

You mentioned just one Hadith without even properly understanding it and are arguing with me based upon it and this while you're not really understanding me!

I'm not saying "be passive" nor am I against J!had!
          From J!had is to resist against the accursed Americans and the Zionists!
          What is NOT J!had is to kill innocent people (including non-Muslims!)! What is NOT J!had is trying to start civil wars in our countries! This is what you should understand!

Look at our state today in places like Syria, Yemen, Libya and elsewhere: Muslims are fighting eachother like they have lost their minds, while their real enemy is right next to them! Al-Quds al-sharif is in the hands of our enemies and all we are doing is to fight eachother!

Look at this narration from Sahih al-Bukhari:

Narrated `Uqba bin `Amr:
          The Prophet (ﷺ) once came out and offered the funeral prayer for the martyrs of Uhud, and proceeded to the pulpit and said, "I shall be your predecessor and a witness on you, and I am really looking at my sacred Fount now, and no doubt, I have been given the keys of the treasures of the world. By Allah, I am not afraid that you will worship others along with Allah, but I am afraid that you will envy and fight one another for worldly fortunes."

- end of quote -

Another narration from Sahih al-Bukhari:

Narrated `Abdullah:
          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Near the establishment of the Hour, there will be the days of Al-Harj, and the religious knowledge will be taken away (vanish i.e. by the death of Religious scholars) and general ignorance will spread." Abu Musa said, "Al-Harj, in the Ethiopian language, means killing."

- end of quote -

Note that al-Harj has been mentioned in many many narrations, which indicates that the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - feared this for us! He did not fear for us to become all polytheists as some idiots believe!

Another narration from Sunan Ibn Majah:

Abu Musa narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
          Before the Hour comes there will be Harj.” I said: “O Messenger of Allah, what is Harj?” He said: “Killing.” Some of the Muslims said: “O Messenger of Allah, now we kill such and such a number of idolaters in one year.” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “That will not be like killing the idolaters, rather you will kill one another, until a man will kill his neighbor and son of the cousin and a relative.” Some of the people said: “O Messenger of Allah, will we be in our right minds that day?” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “No, reason will be taken away from most of the people at that time, and there will be left the insignificant people who have no reason.

- end of quote -

He - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - spoke the truth and this is from the proofs of prophethood!
          By Allah, this has happened in my country! I know of a case where a person went and blew himself up and killed his own uncle and other relatives! This is just one case which I remember. There were many such cases!

The Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - has warned us so many times regarding fighting eachother or killing any Muslim, yet we see people regarding warning against killing eachother as being "passive"! Wallahul musta'an!

Is there anything more to be said?

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
          Abu Sulayman

I just saw a brother on twitter willing to explain the good of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab

https://twitter.com/hafizfarook/stat...13193282424832
          I responded to this HERE (the other thread).
          Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 13-07-20, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RuthlessSoftie View Post

I'm not salafi. You're too obsessed to salafis to see the greater enemy who stares you right in the face in Iraq.
            I don't think there is any point in discussing any further.

Just regarding you not being "Salafi": I don't care!
            I'm against the killing of innocent people - whether Muslims or non-Muslims - NO MATTER who does it, whether it is done by Americans, Zionists, Russians, Chinese, "Salafis", Shi'as or anyone else! Even if the person doing it is Sunni - but Sunnis only get slaughtered without having done anything against anyone - I'm against it!

This is a matter of principles that is based upon the Prophetic teachings, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam.
            Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 13-07-20, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post

I don't think there is any point in discussing any further.

Just regarding you not being "Salafi": I don't care!
              I'm against the killing of innocent people - whether Muslims or non-Muslims - NO MATTER who does it, whether it is done by Americans, Zionists, Russians, Chinese, "Salafis", Shi'as or anyone else! Even if the person doing it is Sunni - but Sunnis only get slaughtered without having done anything against anyone - I'm against it!

This is a matter of principles that is based upon the Prophetic teachings, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam.
              Probably best not to label people salafis just because they disagree with you then.

Did I say you weren't against it?

Comment

Probably best not to label people salafis just because they disagree with you then.

Did I say you weren't against it?
                When I brought up the killing of innocent Muslims in Pakistan by their own state, which most people in Pakistan seemed to support - including users on this forum, AS accused me of 'crocodle tears' and quickly changed the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

When I brought up the killing of innocent Muslims in Pakistan by their own state, which most people in Pakistan seemed to support - including users on this forum, AS accused me of 'crocodle tears' and quickly changed the subject.
                  Yes unfortunately,people are too trusting of the pak army. I mean it has plenty of good people in it and it's not as bad as in many other Muslim nations but it doesn't mean it's hands are free from some corruption or some oppression.

Why does Abu Sulayman care about the pakistani army? :0

Comment

...Why does Abu Sulayman care about the pakistani army? :0
                    They are Hanafi Maturidis, no?

Comment

• What an incredible lot of "Carry-on" in this Thread!! It's this sort of nonsense that makes the Christians, for example, laugh at we Muslims!! We all need to wake up to ourselves, otherwise this Ummah will stay in the gutter!

Comment

Working...
                      X