نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    That Aslan Maslin guy whoever he is, has too many screws loose,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Quora. LOL
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

lool, i bet the guys are rafilthys or the extreme sufis

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
          lool, i bet the guys are rafilthys or the extreme sufis
          Wouldn't be surprised, response on that website looks like some dirty munafiq or a Kaafirs
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

wrote my own comment in the above quote but its got jumbled up and i cant edit it. last three lines or so are mine.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

^Bet that user doesn't reveal his username on here.

Comment

no probably wont allthough the name was familiar. maybe a user here using his own name??? if he has so much of a problem come here and tell them, liven the forum up a bit.

Comment

Human beings are so creative

Especially when it comes to hate, they can conjure up so much lies and evil

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      Human beings are so creative

Especially when it comes to hate, they can conjure up so much lies and evil
                      Yes, and the worst is when they pass on information based on hearsay.
                      Watch those eyes

Comment

salaams to all

sometimes the more they try, the more things backfire for them
                        like with 9/11 etc..more ppl became interested in Islam, did some research etc & ended up accepting Islam.
                        (if only that bloody Silures would follow suit)

so if u want, u can post something there..asking ppl to come see for themselves.-nothing else.
                        insha allah , they will end up joining Ummah forum and who knows, maybe some of them will also accept islam in future.

we should not bother too much bcos theres always opposition..esp from the Yahud & the ZioChristians.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                        jazakallah

Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
                          wrote my own comment in the above quote but its got jumbled up and i cant edit it. last three lines or so are mine.
                          we dont take information from kuffar

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

we dont take information from kuffar
                            Oh shut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Oh shut it.
                              its true surah hujrat
                              we dont take info from a faasiq let alone a kaafir

Comment

Working...
                              X