Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreams about the End Times {Mahdi (ra) or 'Isa (as)} ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams about the End Times {Mahdi (ra) or 'Isa (as)} ??

Sallaam alaykoum brothers and sisters.
    Did anyone of you have dreams about the End Times and the figures participating in them like the Imam Mahdi [ra] or the real Massih Nabi 'Isa [as] Ibn Maryam [ra] . or th dajjal (lah) ??

wa 'alaykum salaam

I did but I don't know if it is allowed to share. I read that sharing bad dreams or visions are not allowed because they come from shaytan. To me they are not frightening, more like warning, but I still don't know about sharing.
    He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

Originally posted by moklos View Post
      Sallaam alaykoum brothers and sisters.
      Did anyone of you have dreams about the End Times and the figures participating in them like the Imam Mahdi [ra] or the real Massih Nabi 'Isa [as] Ibn Maryam [ra] . or th dajjal (lah) ??
      End times is at the point of this once gfeat forum, people is gone away man... 90 percent of books dates thousands hears back yaaa brooo ...

But yes, ive had dreams.. Many of the kind, what is the reason for ypur questions

Comment

Originally posted by islamlife00 View Post
        wa 'alaykum salaam

I did but I don't know if it is allowed to share. I read that sharing bad dreams or visions are not allowed because they come from shaytan. To me they are not frightening, more like warning, but I still don't know about sharing.
        What is bad about dreaming about prophets end times etc...
        and sharing that to bless the mind of thise who might need the information.. like dreams we all get now and then.. Acting like a messenger and not the messenger, when we do not ask the help from.jinn or shaytn to give us nostradamus like visions or summuning knowledge from other satanic sources.

Allahu wa ta ala hss blessed us in ways we do not understand and comprehend...
        We are blessed with a soul, and the way we sometimes get directed and helped... Is yet another blessing, and no, not every day you get a dream, that keeps existing in your mind..

And you keep telling your self... Laaaa ilaha illallah!
        Last edited by CatchTheDevil; 25-07-18, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I just had a dream that the sky turned to oil, like it says in the Qur'an:

The day when the sky will become as molten copper, - 70:8

I was so scared and my heart beat fast as I recognized that as a sign of qiyama.
          Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
          In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
          USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
          (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I've had those kinds of dreams as well. Scary really.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X