Missing jummah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing jummah

Aslamualikum I keep on missing jummah because of high school and my parents refuse to take me on school days am I still sinful? and can give me advice on what should I do

Jumu'ah prayer is obligatory upon you so you must find a way to attend. Can you not bus to the masjid? Or if there are other brothers at your school you can ask to go with them. This is what my brother's friends used to do in high school until they started having Jumu'ah prayer in school.
    Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
      Jumu'ah prayer is obligatory upon you so you must find a way to attend. Can you not bus to the masjid? Or if there are other brothers at your school you can ask to go with them. This is what my brother's friends used to do in high school until they started having Jumu'ah prayer in school.
      I'm stuck at school on Fridays and how many people would I need to do a jummah prayer at school

Comment

Theres 4 males and 2 absolutely refuse to pray at school

Comment

So that means there's just 3 including me

Comment

3 or more people.
            Last edited by islamuslim; 26-01-18, 05:25 PM.
            Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post

3 or more people.
              And so me including 2 people would be good enough
              also my Arabic Is bad can I give the khutbah in English

Comment

Comment

Is me in the 3 count also can you give me a script or something so I can do a kutbah in English please

Comment

Originally posted by Nameboy View Post
                    Is me in the 3 count also can you give me a script or something so I can do a kutbah in English please
                    I'm pretty sure it's 3 including the khateeb but it would be nice if someone else can confirm.

Go through short reminders/lectures on YouTube and take notes. Like these: https://www.google.ca/search?biw=136....0.RWoJvkGT5Ck

Comment

I'm stuck at school on Fridays and how many people would I need to do a jummah prayer at school
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Just recite a few verses from the Qur'aan. If you want read a hadeeth or two's translation.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Just recite a few verses from the Qur'aan. If you want read a hadeeth or two's translation.
                          okay so i gave the kutbah in english is that okay.

Comment

okay so i gave the kutbah in english is that okay.
                            Yes.

Comment

Working...
                            X