Violent video games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

I know you're not much of a Muslim but even you must realise how dumb you sound with comments like that. I mean, it's literally the one that will not be forgiven and here you are downplaying it like it's no big deal.

"They are just statues... they are not real."
    not really no, I treat it as I treat any fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by SwordofKhaine View Post

not really no, I treat it as I treat any fairy tales.
      By naming yourself after them.

Sure.

Comment

By naming yourself after them.

Sure.
        no i named it as a tribute to the game Total War Warhammer 2 because it's one of my favourites. And also because my IDs in some other games are this as well. So it's easy to remember to login.

Comment

Originally posted by SwordofKhaine View Post

no i named it as a tribute to the game Total War Warhammer 2 because it's one of my favourites. And also because my IDs in some other games are this as well. So it's easy to remember to login.
          This post doesn't mean anything except further demonstrate your lack of rational thought.

Comment

Originally posted by amaan.mohammed View Post
            I read recently and heard a lecture on it from a Shaikh that PUBG promotes Shirk and should be avoided. I am not a gamer but used to be one during the days of old school Atari 8 bit and Sega 32 Bit systems. Today, I have a Wii and play with my kids. It is clean (less violent and adult content) and keeps them hopping and running around.
            ​​​​Wait. How on Earth does Pubg promote shirk? I'm not a gamer myself but that doesn't sound very logical
            Last edited by Bolt; 15-07-20, 01:45 PM.
            "When you want to cry, laugh.
            If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt View Post

​​​​Wait. How on Earth does Pubg promote shirk? I'm not a gamer myself but that doesn't sound very logical
              Some of the tasks or missions in the game involve shirk type stuff.

Also, being unaware of something and saying it doesn’t sound logical is itself not logical.

Comment

Some of the tasks or missions in the game involve shirk type stuff.

Also, being unaware of something and saying it doesn’t sound logical is itself not logical.
                Any examples of such missions?
                Keeping in mind that the jungle mode which had the totem worship is removed.
                Last edited by Bolt; 15-07-20, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt View Post

Any examples of such missions?
                  From what I read, there are totem poles which players 'invoke' to level up or unlock stuff.

Comment

From what I read, there are totem poles which players 'invoke' to level up or unlock stuff.
                    That's so dumb lol

Comment

Unless your a vegan you have no right to complain about human on human violence, or violent video games let alone. Other animals are imprisoned and tortured so humans can "harvest" their flesh or milk, what a joke...

Comment

Working...
                      X