Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to repent and ask Allah swt for forgiveness from alot of major sins

Assalamu alaykum,
    I had a very ugly past I'm now practicing I've asked this question to many people and I still need to know how to ask for forgiveness and repent because I want to be forgiven and know for sure is that possible or not.

Originally posted by Nameboy View Post
    Assalamu alaykum,
    I had a very ugly past I'm now practicing I've asked this question to many people and I still need to know how to ask for forgiveness and repent because I want to be forgiven and know for sure is that possible or not.

https://islamqa.info/en/13990
    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Can I go into sajood outside and ask forgiveness
      or anything else.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Every sin is forgivable as long as you make proper repentance.

1. Sincerely regret your sins.
        2. Make the intention to never go back to those sins again.
        3. If you have wronged someone, then make amends.

After that, in sha Allah, Allah will surely forgive you.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

On top of what brother mirror posted.
          Do LOTS of good deeds. Give charity,, do extra acts of worship, lotsa dhikr, read Quran etc
          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Assalamu alaykum,
            say 'astagfirullah' one hundred times in the morning and then in the evening

check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkbmshSaOgs

six adkhar:

1. salawat, duroo sharif for the prophet sallal lahu alihisalaam
            2. isthigfaar
            3. ya dhal jalali wal ikram
            4. la hawla wala quwata illi billah
            5. la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kunut minaz zalimin
            6. subhanal allah walhamdulillah wala illah walla hu Akbar wala hawla wala quwata illi billah

WATCH the video, it's short and beneficial

sometimes people have to be told how to do adkhar as they don't know what it includes and what duas are specific to it, so this is a good video and there are more as well on repentance etc...

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Can someone tell me the Sunnah prayer in order and also do they have to be Right after each other.

Comment

Assalamu alaykum,
                ways tonget forgiveness is many
                1 say astagfiruallah 100 times per day
                2 pray subah namaaz in congretion as well as isha and asr prayer.
                3.read quran.
                4.increase ur attendance at mosque because every step u take to mosque 1 sin is wiped off and 1 rank is inreased.
                رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ1

Comment

Wa-Alaikum Salaam

Above what others have said

Once you have repented considered those actions not done as Allah removes from your books and angels forget unless you have repay people etc than do that as well.

If it is between you and Allah than forget it. Remove yourself from it and dont keep going back to it physically or mentally.

dont feel proud about it nor boast about it.

Start a new page and if you err repeat taubah and carry on.

This is the cycle of life.

We walk and stumble and we get up again.

We all sin but the best are those who repent.

The fact that you have concern is a blessing. Many dont have concern

Thank Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
                    Wa-Alaikum Salaam

Above what others have said

Once you have repented considered those actions not done as Allah removes from your books and angels forget unless you have repay people etc than do that as well.

If it is between you and Allah than forget it. Remove yourself from it and dont keep going back to it physically or mentally.

dont feel proud about it nor boast about it.

Start a new page and if you err repeat taubah and carry on.

This is the cycle of life.

We walk and stumble and we get up again.

We all sin but the best are those who repent.

The fact that you have concern is a blessing. Many dont have concern

Thank Allah
                    Your answer made me feel better my Allah swt bless you

Comment

Also is there any garuntee that I am forgiven or is it just a hope for it to be forgiven?

Comment

Also is there any garuntee that I am forgiven or is it just a hope for it to be forgiven?
                        We live in between fear and hope but, when death approaches as leave with FULL hope... Insha-Allah

Comment

So basically there no way to know if i can be forgiven :(

Comment

Also is crying required?
                            because I just have a feeling of change and not wanting to do the those sins any more.

Comment

Assalamu alaykum,
                              Waalikumsalam wr.wb.

The first step is salah sunnah taubah. And then ask allah's forgiveness after salah sunah taubah.

It is easy to get allah's forgiveness, because allah is al-gofur. Allah is Al-gofur. (I don't know what is al gofur in english because i am not an english speaker. Its something like Allah will forgive all of your sin. All of it as long as you ask for his forgiveness.)

Tell allah about your sins. Tell allah that you won't do that sin again. Ask allah to guide you.

You don't have to cry for taubah but you WILL cry because of the deep regret for commiting sin and hoping Allah forgiveness.

And one of the best time to make dua is when taubah. so make sure ask for hidayah (guidance). Allah will grant your dua. Insya Allah.

AllahuAlam

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X