maghrib qaza and wudu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maghrib qaza and wudu

how long after end of maghrib prayers can you perform maghrib qaza and if after you have completed wudu you pluck out facial and neck hairs, does it make wudu void.

You overslept? I heard you can read it after you wake up. If that was the case...
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

Brother this depends a lot on the country you are living in and its until Isha salah time starts but you must have a genuine reason for delaying it for so long. One should try and offer salah as soon as possible. Please ask the local imam to guide you about the Maghrib qada timings as in some places its only 20 to 30 mins.

Removing facial or neck hair does not break wadhoo.

May Allah guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen
      "The only one who will not break ur heart is the one who made it"

FriEND..BestfriEND..GirlfriEND..BoyfriEND..Everyth ing comes to an END... Except Allah ﷻ strengthen your love for the One who created your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by talibeilm100 View Post
        As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

Brother this depends a lot on the country you are living in and its until Isha salah time starts but you must have a genuine reason for delaying it for so long. One should try and offer salah as soon as possible. Please ask the local imam to guide you about the Maghrib qada timings as in some places its only 20 to 30 mins.

Removing facial or neck hair does not break wadhoo.

May Allah guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen
        Ameen

op is a sister

I think I remember your username
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Weird question, I'm not sure I get it.

If you missed it due to a valid reason make it up immidiately when possible. There is no 'waiting' period.

Those things don't break your wudhu.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

jazakallah khairan for all your help.

Comment

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
              how long after end of maghrib prayers can you perform maghrib qaza and if after you have completed wudu you pluck out facial and neck hairs, does it make wudu void.
              Assalamualaikum.

According Imam Syafii fiqh, You can't qodo maghrib and subuh. I don't know about other mazhab. So make sure you don't miss it.

allahuAlam

Comment

Originally posted by rahmat89 View Post

Assalamualaikum.

According Imam Syafii fiqh, You can't qodo maghrib and subuh. I don't know about other mazhab. So make sure you don't miss it.

allahuAlam
                Eh?
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Eh?
                  You can't qaza maghrib and subuh.

Comment

Working...
                  X