Need help with questions from a Christain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PART 8(cont. of part 7) :

Sa'd(radiallahu anhu), an ex-Jew from their own tribe, gave his verdict on their request, not rasulallah(salallahu alayhi wa sallam), and what did he judge them by that rasulallah(salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said "You have adjudged by the command of God"?:
    [Deuteronomy 20:10-14] 10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.
    11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.
    12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:
    13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
    14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.
    Again, does she think God was barbaric, evil, atrocious when he told the Israelites to do this back then? Is it okay just because it was so long ago? If so, then why is this incident where Banu Qurayza received their due punishment after attacking the muslims twice, not okay even though it was over a thousand years ago?

I wasted very precious time of mine doing what she should've done herself, putting this together for you to not be embarassed of a meaningless nobody, who, let's face it, will ardently oppose this with even more retardation. I won't do this again, because I'm extremely busy, she won't convert to Islam nor will she compensate me for this. So don't get yourself into these predicaments.

I had to cut them up into parts because the server has issues processing a lot of something.
    Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post

I had to cut them up into parts because the server has issues processing a lot of something.
      That might explain what happened to me last night. I wrote a long post on a different thread and it simply would not post no matter how many times I tried. Maybe it needed to be broken up into smaller pieces. Thanks for taking the time to explain the hadiths btw. I knew a bit about those topics but not in as much detail as what you gave. It's true, these missionary shayateen are snakes at the end of the day- that's why they have to resort to such twisted nonsense to try and back up their arguments cos' the truth is not on their side.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Banu Qurayza, betrayed the Muslims during the Battle of the Trench, when they had a treaty with the Muslims, by attempting to ally themselves with the Confederate forces of the Quraysh. They were more than happy to help them completely exterminate the Muslims ( If they had succeeded that is which they didn't obviously).

And secondly, what was done to them is very similiar to a ruling in their Torah found in Deuteronomy 20 10-15. I believe that is the correct one.
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by MysticMonist View Post
          Salaam Alaikum,

I’ve been trying to explain Islam to a Christain friend. She makes a very troubling point with citing versus of the Quran and hadiths were it seems like the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) engages in violence against innocents or consummating his marriage with a little girl. I’ll post her response to me below. Any help? I thought the Prophet was merciful and just and acted violently only in defense.

Thanks!

“Well, I can give you some Islamic sources for it NOT being defensive and that it was conversion by force, and that he cannot be described as peaceful or merciful. The quotes also speak to the kind of social order Mohammad established. I can’t imagine it was better, after the area had settled into a relative live and let live sort of understanding of religions, now we have what is depicted below.

From the Quran:
          9:5. Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun {unbelievers} wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat {the Islamic ritual prayers}), and give Zakat {alms}, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

9:29. Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9:33. It is He {Allah} Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).
          From the Hadith:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88; Narrated Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
          Volume 8, Book 82, Number 795; Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died.

From the Sira, p463-4: Then they {the tribe of Quraiza} surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of Bani al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy bin Akhtab and Kab bin Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the Apostle they asked Kab what he thought would be done with them. He replied, “Will you never understand? Don’t you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!” This went on until the Apostle made an end of them.
          the disbelievers we're oppressing the muslims,and i would too do what Muhammad as did,the girl was on her puberty,and that was Allah's command we don't care about what people say,soon they'll regret hating the prophet,keep away yourself from such people they'll make your iman go down.

Comment

Working...
          X