Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am very confused.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I am very confused.

    Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?

    #2
    Re: I am very confused.

    convert and thank Allah that he guided you.

    @khiriya reverted at 15 iirc
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

    If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: I am very confused.

      you dont even think about it how lucky you are that even you are not muslim and you are crazy about islam and Allah and we are muslims and we are very far from him so my sister we welcome you please do this as soon as possible convert to muslim but remember dont step back and be brave my sis because may be there is some hurdles come to you its obvious when you are on right path you have to face some difficult time but believe me Allah inshAllah gave you very best time in your life and after this too i am very happy and proud of you and your views long live sister

      Comment


        #4
        Re: I am very confused.

        Dont delay your Shahadah.
        Allah loves you and holds you in high esteem to grant you His love.
        I cant say much more as I am not sure how the Mosques run in your area or if there are any.
        If you are close maybe link up with some sisters there or on this forum who are practicing.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: I am very confused.

          Please tell your mom... I waited wayyy to long and now I'm leading a double life..
          The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

          Comment


            #6
            Re: I am very confused.

            Originally posted by Iamkay View Post
            Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?
            Best get to it ASAP, don't be afraid. Whatever happens, Allah has willed it for you.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: I am very confused.

              Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
              Please tell your mom... I waited wayyy to long and now I'm leading a double life..
              Why can't you tell her now?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: I am very confused.

                Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
                Please tell your mom... I waited wayyy to long and now I'm leading a double life..
                Double life?
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: I am very confused.

                  Originally posted by Ayman2 View Post
                  Why can't you tell her now?
                  There are a lot of things going on inside my family right now which places a lot of stress on my family... I don't want to get into it but me coming out would make things worse.
                  In 2 weeks im going to college in a city with lots of Muslims (unlike the place I live in now). So it's better to wait. I can't come out as a Muslim with no Muslims arround me to back me up.

                  But I regret waiting such a long time.. As a secret Muslim you obviously can't go to parties etc. but you can't tell your friends why which will lead to them thinking you're a no-life hermit.
                  But I have nothing to complain about masha'Allah.
                  Wait a month or two and I tell my mom.
                  I'm gonna give her top-notch dawah insha'Allah.
                  The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: I am very confused.

                    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    Double life?
                    Yup.. My family knows nothing yet I pray 5x a day, I fasted during Ramadhan, I drink like a Muslim, I eat like a Muslim etc.
                    The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: I am very confused.

                      Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
                      Yup.. My family knows nothing yet I pray 5x a day, I fasted during Ramadhan, I drink like a Muslim, I eat like a Muslim etc.
                      Do you claim to be a non Muslim in front of them?
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                      You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: I am very confused.

                        Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                        Do you claim to be a non Muslim in front of them?
                        No they never asked...
                        If they were to ask me honestly, i think i would proclaim my islam..
                        The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: I am very confused.

                          Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
                          No they never asked...
                          If they were to ask me honestly, i think i would proclaim my islam..
                          You must if they do.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                          You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: I am very confused.

                            Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            You must if they do.
                            Yes I will....

                            You must think of me as a coward but please don't. I have my reasons...
                            The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: I am very confused.

                              Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
                              But I regret waiting such a long time.. As a secret Muslim you obviously can't go to parties etc. but you can't tell your friends why which will lead to them thinking you're a no-life hermit.
                              But I have nothing to complain about masha'Allah.
                              Wait a month or two and I tell my mom.
                              I'm gonna give her top-notch dawah insha'Allah.
                              Ah, I see. Do you think you can get into lot of trouble if you tell them (your family)?
                              May Allah help you

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X