Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am very confused.

Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
    I used to engange in vague discussions about politics on the internet... Usually concercing this shaytan idiot Geert Wilders in my country.
    They say all these horrible things about Islam and the Prophet (sallAllahu 3alayhi wasallam).
    So I was curious and when I started watching videos about islam it totally opened my eyes. I accepted islam more and more.
    It led me to convert to islam. '

One person who really inspired me aswell was a brother named Arnoud van Doorn, who used to be a follower of Geert Wilders.
    Woow, it just did the opposite to you :)
    Hamdolillah

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
      Mashallah brother you are in Jihad
      Allah said :

("As for those who strive in Our cause, We shall surely guide them to Our Ways. Indeed Allah is with those who do good.") Quran 29:69
      We're all striving sister not just me.
      We've all given up on things in the dunya, and set our goals to the akhira.
      The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
        I used to engange in vague discussions about politics on the internet... Usually concercing this shaytan idiot Geert Wilders in my country.
        They say all these horrible things about Islam and the Prophet (sallAllahu 3alayhi wasallam).
        So I was curious and when I started watching videos about islam it totally opened my eyes. I accepted islam more and more.
        It led me to convert to islam. '

One person who really inspired me aswell was a brother named Arnoud van Doorn, who used to be a follower of Geert Wilders.

MashaAllah Brother, it's good you found a way around eating Haram food. Do your best to hold on to Islam as tight as you can, the Shaytaan will always work to lead you astray, as you can see all over the media, be it TV or Internet. Would you mind stating what city you're in? If you don't want everyone knowing where you are feel free to rep me (cat likes to eat reps) the answer or pm me. I am only curious because there might be Muslims there that you're unaware of and I'd like to search it.

*Highlight beneath this text to see a hidden message that has nothing to do with this threads topic*
        Also, I am the resident Cat Man of Ummah forums. Some members think me crazy, but I don't care, cats behave better and love better than most people. Feel free to join the Cat Avatar Club, the pictures of cats will bring smiles to peoples faces (and so we can convert more people and rule Ummah Forums with an iron paw!)

Comment

Please dont lose hope brother you knew it in every right way there's come some trouble difficulties please insallah allah will help you dont try to find any person back support we are muslims and we need only allah back support no one help you faithful to you in this life just remember allah is always with you and in that case you dont need anything

Comment

Mashallah bahi you are so lucky allah showers his blessing upon you i dont have words to say welcome with warm wishes brother you dont know how much our allah and prophet will proud on you mashallah

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkay View Post
              Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?
              What do I think?
              I think you already have the faith of a Muslim you just need to say shahadah

Sister yes its scary but do you think Allah will not take care of those who turn to him

Put your trust in him he will never let you down
              Say shahadah without delay. When I embraced Islam most people in my life turned on me but subhanAllah it was hands down the best thing I ever did. The only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner
              It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
              "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

hate off to all new muslims brothers and sister and very warm welcome Allah showers his blessings upon all of you you people are the real proud for us

Comment

It was a pleasure to read about your intent to convert. Keep in mind tho that there is no better time than right now since we do not know what is written in our fate. Your situation may become more difficult and hostile to Islam as time progress. Once you convert you can work on your loved ones if Allah (swt) wills.

All the best

Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?
                  Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
                  Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
                  That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Comment

I'm proud of you sweety,, Ma shaa Allah,, I asked Allah to help you to decide properly.
                    But I suggest to go to Islamic center to lead you in your problem
                    best regards
                    Lamia Karmi
                    Its me Lamia Karmi Egyptian teacher Of Quran to non-arabic muslim sisters and kids online for a fee
                    Experience 5 years in a lot of Quran academies
                    Saving The Holy Quran, Ijaza in rewayat 'asem,Ijaza in Gazarya and Tajweed
                    My Skype ID: quran.servant.lamia

Comment

Heyyy.
                      In this age the smallest of worries seem very big.
                      You're intending to go on a journey of a lifetime and beyond. It's bound to have unknowns that can become a cause of stress if we have nobody to rely on.
                      But we can rely on Allah SWT for bringing us to the best consequence. What is meant to happen will happen. And what isn't meant to happen, won't. No matter how much we let ourselves worry over the future.

Take everything one step at a time.
                      Also, to break it to your parents need not be in the form of a bombshell. Shaitan will be very active with intrusions into their mind. So you have to prepare their minds and do some groundwork first. Like you could have discussions about the benefits of truth and reason and sticking to a code, and the disasters that happen when we go opposite to these.

One step at a time.
                      And always smile for ur parents even when they become difficult to smile for. That way they'll know that whatever you are indulging in is making you a better person.

Be humble, not harsh.
                      Be patient, don't give up at the first setback.

You'll get through it all I.A.
                      You have a beautiful life ahead of you. Two lifetimes I.A. :)

Comment

youngest reversion I saw was a 10 year old, I was one of the witnesses in that case, youngest done myself was an 11yo, though he was very mature. You are old enough to decide for yourself, be respectful to your parents but if you are convinced islam is the truth don't let that respect you have for them get in the way of you doing the right thing
                        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working...
                        X