Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    You must if they do.
    Why he must? he knows his situation
    In worse case scenario, he can refuses to answer

Comment

Re: I am very confused.

Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
      Yes I will....

You must think of me as a coward but please don't. I have my reasons...
      No one has any right to judge you, may Allah make it easy for you, and may He guide your family to Islam through you. How old are you if you don't mind me asking (you don't have to answer this)? And how do you get around to eating only halal?

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
        No one has any right to judge you, may Allah make it easy for you, and may He guide your family to Islam through you. How old are you if you don't mind me asking (you don't have to answer this)? And how do you get around to eating only halal?
        ameen thanks.
        I'm 17. I buy only products with fish or no meat myself. But for diner I will dodge around eating haram. I'll say I'm not hungry or sneak away with the meat.
        I really miss eating chicken and beef, because no store in my town sells it but Allah gives you something better in return if you give up something for His sake.
        The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

Comment

ameen thanks.
          I'm 17. I buy only products with fish or no meat myself. But for diner I will dodge around eating haram. I'll say I'm not hungry or sneak away with the meat.
          I really miss eating chicken and beef, because no store in my town sells it but Allah gives you something better in return if you give up something for His sake.
          MashaAllah :)
          I am just curious, how did you revert? what was the trigger?

Comment

Yes I will....

You must think of me as a coward but please don't. I have my reasons...
            No I don't, don't worry.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
              convert and thank Allah that he guided you.

@khiriya reverted at 15 iirc
              "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
              - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

MashaAllah
                Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkay View Post
                  Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?
                  How do you think your father will react? Since you said your mother is open minded, do you think it's better to first tell her about converting and then speak to her about your father?
                  "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                    subhanlla
                    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Okay so I am 13 years old now, Last year I discovered Islam thru a nasheed which popped up in my recommendations on Youtube. I found myself really enjoying it so I decided to start researching, I started talking to Muslims online asking them questions and checking out books about Islam at my local library. I am positive I want to convert, I told my best friend and she thinks I'm insane and says its just a phase but I know Allah guided me to him. I haven't told either of my parents directly, but I am constantly talking about Islam to my mother, so I think she has an idea. She is very open minded and I am tired of trying to hide this so for the past month I've been thinking of taking a small step and asking her to buy me a Quran but for some reason I am so scared. I told myself I'd wait till I am old enough to get proper help at a mosque but I cant wait this long, theres not a day that goes by that Allah is not in my mind. What do I do? What do you think?
                      Many people will make you rush through some facts. But as for a fact, they aren't facts for you yet. Go confirm these facts whether or not they really are facts. Do not take word of every other muslim down the street (whatever sect they are from). And I say, do not rush through things. In the long run it won't help you. Take one step at a time, means, take one thing, look into it. Immerse in it's study, find if it is correct, then believe it. I've learned that Islam is not studied on the basis of one's emotions, it's on intellect. One nasheed won't make it all GOOD for you. You've to first learn the basics, then study if the basics taught to you are right!

And coming back to the topic, some non-muslim's aren't as open-minded as they seem. They are something else in front of you, and verily something else at another time. Take account of that, and keep in mind that Allah (swt) says in the Quran:

[29:2] Do the people think that they will be left to say, "we believe" and they will not be tested?

Sincerely,
                      Zavon.
                      Last edited by Zavon; 15-08-17, 05:50 PM.
                      THE HOLY QURAN SAYS:

[2:286] Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. [27:65] No one in the heavens and the earth knows the unseen but Allah. [29:2] Do the people think that they will be left to say, "we believe" and they will not be tested?

Comment

Learn the Sunnah and learn Arabic. Learn the Quran in Arabic for it is in Arabic.

Source(Video): "The Importance of Learning Arabic Language | Shaykh Ahmad al-Hazimi" from Tawhidullah

Comment

Mashallah sister you are lucky :)

My advise to you is to say Shahadah means to say there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger and Eesa "Jesus" is his messenger too (if you are Christian)

Then learn about Islam step by step and don't push yourself so hard

If you think your mother is open minded then you can tell her but if she is not then practise Islam secretly until you are ready to tell your parents about that..

Here are some links will help you

HOW TO CONVERT TO ISLAM AND BECOME A MUSLIM

http://www.islamreligion.com/categor...vert-to-islam/

WHAT IS ISLAM

http://www.islamreligion.com/categor...iefs-of-islam/

And you can learn and listen to Quran

https://youtu.be/-PqP0BCiTlE
                          Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
                          The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
                          )

Comment

ameen thanks.
                            Mashallah brother you are in Jihad

Allah said :

("As for those who strive in Our cause, We shall surely guide them to Our Ways. Indeed Allah is with those who do good.") Quran 29:69
                            Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
                            The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
                            )

Comment

Also, you need to be careful when it comes to studying Islam because there are books, websites, etc., with information that is totally wrong and could lead you astray. Learning about Islam by reading books from a public library might not be the best thing. Random books chosen by people who aren't even Muslim aren't reliable sources. You should also be careful when speaking to people on the internet about Islam because some are misguided and they can lead you down paths you will regret taking. I did both of these things. I did not have the correct understanding of Islam before I converted because of reading books from the library and because I would learn from anyone who claimed to be a Muslim, I ended up getting influenced in a horrible way and the same happened to another sister on here. Please be careful.

Here are some sites that can help, insha'Allah:

http://muslimconverts.com/index.htm
                              https://diploma.islamiconlineunivers...?categoryid=20 - these are courses for new Muslims and you should definitely take the first day course as soon as possible
                              https://islamqa.info/en/tree - you can read about pretty much anything here
                              http://www.assimalhakeem.net/ask-a-question/ - if you can't find an answer you're looking for on the link above, you can ask Shaykh Assim

With salah, there are many apps that help you find out the time for prayer and to learn to pray, there are videos on youtube you can play each time until you get the hang of it. I think the courses on IOU covers these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman2 View Post
                                MashaAllah :)
                                I am just curious, how did you revert? what was the trigger?
                                I used to engange in vague discussions about politics on the internet... Usually concercing this shaytan idiot Geert Wilders in my country.
                                They say all these horrible things about Islam and the Prophet (sallAllahu 3alayhi wasallam).
                                So I was curious and when I started watching videos about islam it totally opened my eyes. I accepted islam more and more.
                                It led me to convert to islam. '

One person who really inspired me aswell was a brother named Arnoud van Doorn, who used to be a follower of Geert Wilders.
                                The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

Comment

Working...
                                X