new here-struggling sister

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new here-struggling sister

jazakallah khairan for the reply. this is exactly how I feel- isolated.

ive read a good sentence yesterday. "Sabr is not how long you can wait, but how you act while you wait".

Comment

jazakallah khairan for the reply. this is exactly how I feel- isolated.

ive read a good sentence yesterday. "Sabr is not how long you can wait, but how you act while you wait".

Comment

Originally posted by Um_Saf View Post
        AsSalaamu Alaykum brothers and sisters.

am new here. I am really struggling right now. I reverted in 2011 and at first I was practising as good as I could Alhamdulillah. now I am struggling with everything. I have been through a lot since then including an abusive marriage abroad as I reushed into getting married hoping my husband would help me increase my imaan and be around a muslim community. this didn't happen and currently have a 3yr old child living with my non muslim family starting a divorce process. I struggle reciting salah still and just generally my practicing is not great. I make dhikr constantly everyday. I just feel like because I cant recite the words of salah good I feel disconnected at the time you should be most connected to Allah (SAW) but I feel so connected making Dua in English. I have contacted the local mosque regarding my situation and the imam is helping me regarding divorce but because I live 2hrs away from the mosque I have limited support. there is no community were I live. my family don't accept my religious choice and are so happy that my marriage has ended in divorce 'so I can find a nice local guy' I have told them this will not be happening unless the 'guy' is also muslim.

I am now 25yrs old and worry that I wont be able to remarry as a divorced single mother. I am so lonely I just want to move away but have no option to currently, I am embarrassed about my situation and worried about my child and I's future and deen.

is anyone in a similar situation or is it just me?

jazakAllah Khairan for reading this.
        wa Salaam
        wa alaykoom assalam

Im sorry for you sister but you have to know that we are tested in this life in ourselves , wealth , children and our spouse ..

so inshallah your divorce may be a good thing to you as Allah said : ( " But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.") Quran 2:216

and who said that you wont marry again ! this is something by the hands of Allah ..

(" And there is no creature on earth but that upon Allah is its provision, and He knows its place of dwelling and place of storage. All is in a clear register.") Quran 11:6

please watch these videos it will help you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pyZkY93B2A

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDUhMSU9l4A

and here are some links will help you increasing your knowledge of Islam

www.islamreligion.com

learning Quran word by word

http://www.houseofquran.com/qsys/quranteacher1.html
        Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
        The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
        )

Comment

Jazakallah khairan sister for the links I appreciate your help.

Comment

do gradual efforts to learn salah properly,it is a way to connect to almighty allah and his blessings.

I make dua for you may allah make it easy for you,shower you with his mercy and blessings,forgive our sins and make us enter jannatul firdows with out questioning.amen.
            رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ1

Comment

Working...
            X