Sorry for my absence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for my absence

It has been a long time since I have been able to post, maybe 6 months? Once my family realised that my reverting was not just a phase they made things very difficult for me and tried to isolate me even more than I already was. I was not permitted to leave the house or use the internet. It is still very hard for me and even now they do not accept me for who I am. Sorry I have not been able to post

Re: Sorry for my absence

May Allah make your situation easy for you.

Try to hold on in sha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraVR View Post
      It has been a long time since I have been able to post, maybe 6 months? Once my family realised that my reverting was not just a phase they made things very difficult for me and tried to isolate me even more than I already was. I was not permitted to leave the house or use the internet. It is still very hard for me and even now they do not accept me for who I am. Sorry I have not been able to post
      The best Islamic way to get away from your parents, is for you to get married in'shaa'ALLAH. Maybe one of the sisters on this forum who are in the UK or USA or Canada can help you get married and get you a wali( a muslim male guardian in Islam) in'shaa'ALLAH.

:salams Sister SaraVR
      Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 21-03-17, 08:07 PM.
      ALLAH AL-AZEEM is the one and only GOD and ALLAH AL-AZEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-AZEEM created the Earth and created everything in the Earth and created all of the heavens and created everything in all of the heavens and created all of the hells and created everything in all of the hells and created all of the universes and created everything in all of the universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Assalamu alaykom

Is there anything which we can help you with? Do you need anything?

Have patience and fear Allah. Make sure you pray 5 times per day on time. Don't let it get you down, Allah is rewarding you for your struggle. Make sure you are sincere with Him, and greatful for the blessings of Islam. Ask Allah to guide your parents, even through the hardship they put you. Perhaps in time, things will change and they will be guided. Worse people in the past, have became Muslim. During the times of early Islam. Be patient !
        Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 22-03-17, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Hang in there sister you'll be in my duas
          It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
          "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Its ok

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

I saw one of your posts and I wondered where you had gone. Alhamdulillah, I am glad you're back. Insha'Allah, you'll find a lot of support from forum members. There are many great sisters on here and insha'Allah that can help with feelings of isolation. But even if you're unable to reach out to other Muslims, Allah is always there.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-AZEEM View Post
                The best Islamic way to get away from your parents, is for you to get married in'shaa'ALLAH. Maybe one of the sisters on this forum who are in the UK or USA or Canada can help you get married and get you a wali( a muslim male guardian in Islam) in'shaa'ALLAH.

:salams Sister SaraVR
                I live in Southern Ireland, there are some other muslims here but the live in the city 30miles away. I am very isolated, I guess it's time to think about moving.

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                Hang in there sister you'll be in my duas
                Thank you Eesa, as always

Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                I saw one of your posts and I wondered where you had gone. Alhamdulillah, I am glad you're back. Insha'Allah, you'll find a lot of support from forum members. There are many great sisters on here and insha'Allah that can help with feelings of isolation. But even if you're unable to reach out to other Muslims, Allah is always there.
                I have always found the people here fantastic, they have always helped me and answered many of my questions, it's just my family that are accepting. My friends don't have any issues.

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                Assalamu alaykom

Is there anything which we can help you with? Do you need anything?

Have patience and fear Allah. Make sure you pray 5 times per day on time. Don't let it get you down, Allah is rewarding you for your struggle. Make sure you are sincere with Him, and greatful for the blessings of Islam. Ask Allah to guide your parents, even through the hardship they put you. Perhaps in time, things will change and they will be guided. Worse people in the past, have became Muslim. During the times of early Islam. Be patient !
                I'm able to pray every day. I'm alone at home most of the day so this is not a problem. I think maybe I need to move away from here

Comment

call the police,
                  Iman is more importnat then all human relationship,
                  Ibrahim as, once overly bothered and forced by his father also left his father.
                  If i may ask where r u native from,

Comment

Originally posted by m7md View Post
                    call the police
                    wait, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                      wait, what?
                      Yes, y not, they r kidnapping her,

Comment

Yes, y not, they r kidnapping her,
                        isn't this the very same thing non-muslims suggest to young muslims when young muslims want to do stuff that are haram and blocked by parents.

We shouldn't copy the methods of non-muslims-this is wrong.

There's every chance her family might accept her or even better convert to islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                          isn't this the very same thing non-muslims suggest to young muslims when young muslims want to do stuff that are haram and blocked by parents.

We shouldn't copy the methods of non-muslims-this is wrong.

There's every chance her family might accept her or even better convert to islam.
                          No, we follow Allah's command,
                          She must protect herself first before helping others,
                          In such a situation its best to move away and seek help from police,
                          I dont really care what non muslims do, we have to protect what is to be protected and the most precious thing is iman,

man u worry too much about kufar, who cares really,,

Comment

Salam...sorry to hear of your hardships....if things are tough then don't tell your family about your reversion...keep it to yourself until you find somewhere safe to live....Allah will not judge you from hiding this from them...

:love:
                            “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

call the police,
                              Iman is more importnat then all human relationship,
                              Ibrahim as, once overly bothered and forced by his father also left his father.
                              If i may ask where r u native from,
                              I am from South Africa originally but now living in Ireland.

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                              Salam...sorry to hear of your hardships....if things are tough then don't tell your family about your reversion...keep it to yourself until you find somewhere safe to live....Allah will not judge you from hiding this from them...

:love:
                              I have lots to think about, i feel more isolated every day. Maybe marriage is the way forward

Comment

Working...
                              X