This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    Also I agree with sister Layla that u eesa the kiwi probs need ruqya. The Qur'an is a healing for mankind not just in people afflicted with sihr/ayn/jinns etc.

For example, my mum had an extreme swollen foot from circulating the Kabah when we were on pilgrimage. So not from sihr but from walking too much.

She put zamzam on it and her foot deflated and became healthy right in front of the people in my pilgrimage/umrah group. That shows that Islamic remedies aren't restricted to people with sihr on them.
    Similar thing happend with one of my relatives. She used too live in Saudi and work as a maid for a family. One day she was ironing the clothes and she burned herself and it was a serious burn that need medical assistant. But I think she couldnt afford it so she applyed zamzam water on it and I think she read quran on the wound

She said it vanished and she didnt need to go to the doctor Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Originally posted by naom View Post

Similar thing happend with one of my relatives. She used too live in Saudi and work as a maid for a family. One day she was ironing the clothes and she burned herself and it was a serious burn that need medical assistant. But I think she couldnt afford it so she applyed zamzam water on it and I think she read quran on the wound

She said it vanished and she didnt need to go to the doctor Alhamdulillah
      woah ma sha Allah
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
      X