This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

Ameen. Insha'Allah, things will get better.
    Alhamdullilah it actually got better

Jazak Allah hu khair

Hope you all had a nice day.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Any news on Sister Rifqah? Haven't seen her online in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
        Any news on Sister Rifqah? Haven't seen her online in a while.
        She was on discord couple months back but stopped that as well

Comment

• Bump
          Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

• I find the hardest thing to believe in Islam is the concept of hell and punishment for a lot of humans.

Should I start a thread just on that concept? I find it the hardest thing to continue believing, but I find it has a lot of proofs, but also counter arguments, and need to clarification regarding this.

Comment

• I don't understand why saying incredibly insulting things is acceptable to some people. I don't know if all of it is caused by culture, but most people who grew up in the west would never say such things. If I made the same comments in the presence of my mother when I was a kid, she'd beat the hell out of me.
              "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
              - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 23-11-18, 04:04 AM. Reason: Sorry
                "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

• many people practise ibaadah such as salah quran and try to perfect it
                  while neglecting muamalaat
                  not realising that they all count as ibaadah
                  whether it be adaab akhlaaq nikkah rizq
                  especially adaab people neglect it
                  even practising muslims and even talab al ilm and some shuyookh
                  many neglect it
                  many havent even aknowledged bad character in them selves let alone open a book on adaab

Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I have been sent to perfect good character.”

Source: al-Muwaṭṭa’ 1614

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Abdul Barr

Comment

Working...
                  X