• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
    The month of Ramadhaan coming up.

How are you all feeling this year?
    Feel unprepared tbh
    “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Feel unprepared tbh
      How are you planning on overcoming this 'unprepared-ness'?

Comment

How are you planning on overcoming this 'unprepared-ness'?
        Get to the masjid more often
        “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

Get to the masjid more often
          Good plan. Another thing you could do is - plan your daily routine for Ramadhaan.

So think of what you'd like to include in your day to maximise the rewards. Think of how you can include the Qur'an in your day. Extra adhkaar and little things like that.

1000x Istighfar
          500x Sending Blessings Upon The Noble Prophet (peace be upon him).
          20x Extra Superogatory Prayers
          1 Chapter of the Qur'an

That's just an example.

How's your Tajweed going? Is it all sorted?

Comment

Good plan. Another thing you could do is - plan your daily routine for Ramadhaan.

So think of what you'd like to include in your day to maximise the rewards. Think of how you can include the Qur'an in your day. Extra adhkaar and little things like that.

1000x Istighfar
            500x Sending Blessings Upon The Noble Prophet (peace be upon him).
            20x Extra Superogatory Prayers
            1 Chapter of the Qur'an

That's just an example.

How's your Tajweed going? Is it all sorted?
            Jazak Allah khair for the suggestion

still struggling with tajweed don' have a teacher atm. I need to hit one of the brothers up inshaAllah

Comment

Jazak Allah khair for the suggestion

still struggling with tajweed don' have a teacher atm. I need to hit one of the brothers up inshaAllah
              In Sha Allaah. But in the mean time - get your mushaf and YouTube your favourite recitation and imitate that.

It''ll be easier to understand the rules if you have a copy of the Qur'an with colour coded Tajweed rules embedded.

Comment

In Sha Allaah. But in the mean time - get your mushaf and YouTube your favourite recitation and imitate that.

It''ll be easier to understand the rules if you have a copy of the Qur'an with colour coded Tajweed rules embedded.
                Jazak Allah khair

Comment

• Does anyone know what happened to Abdullah012 and an Indian revert from Hinduism who was talking about apostatizing because of his social life? I can't remember the latter's username, but I'm not talking about Doobie.
                  "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                  - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

• br Aetos? I wasn't sure if he was Indian or European... He left with a goodbye... I hope he's alright.

​​​​​​---------

​​​​​​ ELM Softpeacelily ... A useful thread to use for both sisters possibly?
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                    -------------------------------
                    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Fakhri Thanks!! Ramadan Mubarak for tomorrow everyone

Comment

• Also can someone tell me how to delete a thread? This site is glitchy on my iPhone doesn’t even let me edit a post

Comment

• Ramadhan Mubarak.
                          May Allah Ta'aalaa make it a fruitful and accepted month for us all.

Hopefully sister has managed to get in contact with a few muslimahs on here...

I don't believe we can delete a thread unless things have changed recently. I think that's left to the moderators. A request in the thread itself or on the help desk section should work...

(Ps., chrome on mobile seems to work well, both on desktop mode and mobile mode. Have always avoided iphones so not sure if we can use different browsers on them.)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

• Br eesa the kiwi hope things are good, dear brother.

...How are you doing? How are things for your mum lately, and the rest of your family?

(May Allah Ta'aalaa keep you always in high eeman and good health brother.)
                            Last edited by Fakhri; 16-05-18, 11:40 AM.
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                              Br eesa the kiwi hope things are good, dear brother.

...How are you doing? How are things for your mum lately, and the rest of your family?

(May Allah Ta'aalaa keep you always in high eeman and good health brother.)

things are good Alhamdulilah

parents are still the same would appreciate dua for their guidance jazak Allah khair

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                                br Aetos? I wasn't sure if he was Indian or European... He left with a goodbye... I hope he's alright.

​​​​​​---------

​​​​​​ ELM Softpeacelily ... A useful thread to use for both sisters possibly?
                                Aetos is European. I think the user I was talking about is kshatriyyah or something like that.
                                "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                                - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                                X