I want to convert to Islam but have few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want to convert to Islam but have few questions

Alhamdulillah, you rejected and denounced shirk, and those false gods inspired by shaytaan that do nothing.

May Allah keep you guided and steadfast on deen.Ameen. And may Allah guide your parents. Ameen.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by New 1 View Post
      actually my name is dev and in Sanskrit it means God nothing else, can I keep it ?
      I think you will have to change it.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

subhanallah welcome brother may allah guide your family to islam also through you inshaallah ameen. start of by telling them about the hindu vedhas that prophesise the coming of Muhammad pbuh and mention him by name in the vedhas
        and also that the hindu vedhas say that you should not create images of god and that there is only one god. then introduce them to islam and the quran.

wasalaam
        Last edited by cloud9; 19-01-16, 10:39 AM.

Comment

p.s I forgot to mention one thing and that is to show your family a clip in Sanskrit on youtube called the prophet Muhammad in the hindu and Sikh scriptures

I tried to post the link to you but it would not work for some reason but if you type in the above you should get the clip.

wasalaam

Comment

hey, so umm... I accepted Islam couple of days ago and I am quite happy with my new life. and unlike other Subcontinent Muslims I successfully merged Islam with native culture and heritage (I will write in detail later)

thank you for all your support and may Allah bless you.

LA ilaha ilala Muhammad rasool Allah.

allahu Akbar

Comment

duplicate

Comment

hey, so umm... I accepted Islam couple of days ago and I am quite happy with my new life. and unlike other Subcontinent Muslims I successfully merged Islam with native culture and heritage (I will write in detail later)

allahu Akbar
                Assalaamu Alaykum,

Congratulations on becoming Muslim! I'm glad that things seem to be going well for you with your conversion. If you have any more questions you can just post them.

May Allah bless you, Ameen.
                Narrated Anas:
                The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

allahu Akbar
                  Alhumdulilah brother. i'm from India too, born Muslim though. Would you please explain how you merged it soon. It would be useful as we could tell you if your getting involved in and bidah and prevent you from. In India also there is a lot of saint worship try to avoid mosques that do this. It is shirk and is like Hinduism. Listen to some Sheiks like Meraj Rabbani, etc. They speak in Hindi/Urdu.
                  "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

allahu Akbar
                    Subhan'Allah! This is WONDERFUL. We are here for you, brother. We always will be.
                    “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

allahu Akbar
                      Welcome bro
                      It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                      "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

SubhanAllah, what a beautiful opportunity of inviting someone to Islam and I missed it. May Allah bless the one who was guided with even more guidance and may Allah bless all those who helped the brother come to Islam.

If you have any other questions, I would be humbled to help inshaAllah.

Comment

welcome brother i hope we can help you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
                              welcome brother i hope we can help you.
                              thank you. i was away for 100+ days because of studies now i am back

Comment

Originally posted by SofiaG View Post
                                Subhan'Allah! This is WONDERFUL. We are here for you, brother. We always will be.
                                I know that's why i returned :D

Comment

Working...
                                X