Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to pray the five obligatory salaah's (with video)

Asr

Comment

Maghrib

Comment

Isha

Comment

Prayer is a most Important and necessary Pillar of islam Mostly people don't know sunnah ways of prayer i have complete article how to read prayer step by step quade
          How to perform prayer(salah)

Comment

I have been praying 5 times a day now for almost 1,5 half years and the people who taught me did not mention it is obligatory to say takbir while going into rukuh... are all my prayers no invalid and i have to do them over again?

Comment

Originally posted by Suedi View Post
              I have been praying 5 times a day now for almost 1,5 half years and the people who taught me did not mention it is obligatory to say takbir while going into rukuh... are all my prayers no invalid and i have to do them over again?
              No because you didn't know before so your prayers inshallah accepted ..

You can check this website for more info about saying takbir while going into ruku

https://islamqa.info/en/82627
              Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
              The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
              )

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
                No because you didn't know before so your prayers inshallah accepted ..

You can check this website for more info about saying takbir while going into ruku

https://islamqa.info/en/82627
                does this apply to wudu aswell? i learn today that wudu must include ankle of feet. i learnt "up to ankles" wich is different meaning... do i need to make up all prayers or is it the same as with takbir in rukuh? can you quote a ruling from scholar?

Comment

Originally posted by Suedi View Post
                  does this apply to wudu aswell? i learn today that wudu must include ankle of feet. i learnt "up to ankles" wich is different meaning... do i need to make up all prayers or is it the same as with takbir in rukuh? can you quote a ruling from scholar?
                  Yes in wudu you have to include the ankles ..the problem is in Arabic we say الى الكعبين and when it's translated into English "up to ankles" will have different meaning but actually it means the ankles are included..

Anyways this link explains

https://islamqa.info/en/200648

You don't need make up all prayers
                  Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
                  The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
                  )

Comment

In 2016 I designed and published an illustrated guide to Muslim prayer
                    called MY SALAH BOOK and I would like to share it with you. You or your
                    organisation may find it a useful asset for your students or even as
                    reference on the bookshelf.

Our book is laminated in full colour with Arabic and transliteration to
                    help new Muslims understand how to pronounce all the elements of the
                    salat. Based on Hanafi Fiqh, My Salah Book has sold worldwide and is
                    available on Amazon:
                    http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Salah-Boo.../dp/0993290817

Other Salah books don't have this - some of the content covered
                    includes:

* Sajdah Sahw - making mistakes in prayer
                    * Qasr prayer, Friday prayer,
                    * guidelines to reading a Khatam,
                    * prayers for a sick person and
                    * performing Tayammum and much more.

Our book shows the various prayer positions and is catered to women too
                    with clear illustrations. My Salah Book has been produced under the
                    guidance of Scholars and a Mufti therefore has a good backing and is
                    popular with young adults and children for Madrassah classes.

If you would like to purchase it please click or copy/paste the Amazon
                    link above and feel free to read our reviews or purchase through our
                    main website to see our other publications: http://www.ibeq.co.uk/shop/

Thank you for your time, jazakallah,

Aasam Hussain
                    IBEQ (c) 2017
                    [email protected]
                    www.ibeq.co.uk
                    Islamic Board of Education & Qualification

Comment

Working...
                    X