1st time dating a Muslim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time dating a Muslim

Hello I’m Christian and I’m dating a Muslim man it’s fairly new but he wants me to stop contact with my male bestfriend who been in my life for 2yrs now any advice...

Stop befriending men.

Anything else you need?

Comment

Dating is considered as a wrong thing in Islam, so if a Muslim is dating, this should be viewed as a red flag that he doesn't take his religion seriously.
      Has he given you any reason as to why he wants you to stop contact with your best friend? And has he likewise been avoiding befriending women himself?
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Well my bestfriend stays at my home sometime in my spare room and I guess he just doesn’t feel comfortable but my friend has been here before him… what do u mean Muslim men don’t date so how do they go about showing interest

Comment

Originally posted by Shyyone View Post
          Well my bestfriend stays at my home sometime in my spare room and I guess he just doesn’t feel comfortable but my friend has been here before him… what do u mean Muslim men don’t date so how do they go about showing interest
          The same as Christians, they approach the girls father or other male guardian and speak about marriage. What kind of a Christian are you?

Comment

Hello I’m Christian and I’m dating a Muslim man it’s fairly new but he wants me to stop contact with my male bestfriend who been in my life for 2yrs now any advice...
            hello
            Hello I’m Christian and I’m dating a Muslim man
            a proper muslim man dosent get involved in such forbidden relationships therefore the guy isnt practicing islam properly and this disqualify him from being a good husband
            what makes muslims good for marriage is how much they are practicing islam the more they do the better husband/wife they will be

new but he wants me to stop contact with my male bestfriend
            there is no such a thing called friendship between men and women with only very few exceptions like wife sister mother ect
            most if not all men that you are friends with will be interested in having a romantic relationship with you or sex in general and they think you have the same feelings towards them while you do not have such thoughts regarding them and think they have the same feelings regarding you
            and these false hopes from both parties is what gives this illusion of friendship
            https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-just-friends/
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezB3ZHyBa7g
            ​​​​​​​
            any advice
            my first advice to you is to stop wasting your time with this guy and stop dating altogether if you give any value to yourself
            if you want to be in a healthy relationship with a man then get married because proper men who takes responsibilities get married and men who just want to have casual sex and no responsibilities date with women and once they get bored they move on to the next women

my last and most important advice is to go read the bible and compare it to the quran this might take a while but try atleast one page a day sometimes you will e interested and read more but keep the minimum 1 page a day
            you can read and listen to the quran here
            https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l...sy&trans=en_sh
            majority of christians inherit their religion and dont even bother to read the bible and once they come across some contradictions or errors or problems that have no answers in their religion they quit religion altogether rather than looking for another religion that is consistent have no errors and true

​​​​​​​

Comment

i thought this was a muslim forum

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X