Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have forgotten how to take wudu , please help ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have forgotten how to take wudu , please help ?

I am a Muslim and i am a believer
    I have not been strictly following salah

I would like to change a few habits of mine and i feel like going to mosque regularly

I am looking for some guide for taking wudu properly .

I never had much time to follow salah properly due to my part time work studies and unusual heat around these areas .

Please help

Originally posted by StrikterLife39 View Post

I would like to change a few habits of mine and i feel like going to mosque regularly

I never had much time to follow salah properly due to my part time work studies and unusual heat around these areas .

Please help
    Bruh if you can find this forum online you can surely find the technique of wudu online. Sigh.

Comment

Thanks for the reply ,

Sorry for the trouble ,

I made this account as a mental block for me , because i have been leading a lazy life .

I want to be more strict in life .

I think Islam is a strict way of life and it helps a lot when your life is a mess and nothing other than the religion of Islam can help you get back on the right track .

I have been looking for a picture which i can keep like an avatar to remind me of certain things i should do to stay focused on prayers
      So with this account and post , i was planning to do that .

Then i realized that i can't put any avatars . I don't know why that is

Comment

Please help
        Please watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KweAf1Z8sY

Comment

you can just swim in a pool!
          46 & 2?

Comment

Thanks for all the replies .

After making an account here and posting in a few threads i think i learned that the most important thing in ones life is time management .

A person should know how to manage one's life properly in a given 24 hour period .

I like to think of my life as something i have to manage which stretches like a straight line

I suddenly have a list of things i like to avoid like too much music , movies , smoking , bad people , YouTube

And a list of new things i love to include like Prayer , Good food , Healthy living , a Better attitude towards life and people in general , Better friends etc

Comment

Thanks for all the replies .

After making an account here and posting in a few threads i think i learned that the most important thing in ones life is time management .

A person should know how to manage one's life properly in a given 24 hour period .

I like to think of my life as something i have to manage which stretches like a straight line

I suddenly have a list of things i like to avoid like too much music , movies , smoking , bad people , YouTube

And a list of new things i love to include like Prayer , Good food , Healthy living , a Better attitude towards life and people in general , Better friends etc

Prioritize is the key. May Allah make it easy for you.
              "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Working...
              X