Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for revert sisters in Bali

Hi All,

I'm new to posting here (long time lurker). Are there any revert sisters in here who live in south Bali? Would you like to get together to study Al-Quran together?

Hi Rachael,

I think you haven't had any response because most of the people on the forum are based in Britain, the US or other countries. I don't think anyone else on the forum is from Bali. I've seen the odd TV show about Bali and they show the culture and traditions of the local mushrikeen. I had no idea there were any Muslims in Bali. How did you find Islam there? I don't know how much of a Muslim community there is but if you find any then it would be worth asking them. The first place to check would be the local mosque or community/Islamic centre and if there isn't a local mosque then look out for any Muslim run business such as halal meat shop or café cos' in an informal way local Muslims can find out things from there because sometimes these businesses are a bit of a hub for the community. For example, in Ramadan, we often get our prayer and fasting timetables from the local halal meat shop even though we have local mosques.

If you can't find anywhere to learn Quran then the next option would be to look online and I'm sure there should be people on this forum who'd know about that sort of thing.

Originally posted by Rachael View Post
    Hi All,

I'm new to posting here (long time lurker). Are there any revert sisters in here who live in south Bali? Would you like to get together to study Al-Quran together?
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
    X