Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

i started a thread, and accidentally used the term children of God and they said that was christian garbage. Yes it is and im sorry. I meant to say slaves of Allaah. I have been a Muslim going on ten years, but im still learning. My dad is a christian, and i take a lot of heat from him sometimes with his christian preaching, so sometimes i get influenced with his usages. I am not a christian, i am a Muslim, and proud of it. In fact, im buying me a thobe off of Amazon, and im going to start wearing it and a kufi hat around town to show im Muslim and proud!

Originally posted by TK1 View Post
    i started a thread, and accidentally used the term children of God and they said that was christian garbage. Yes it is and im sorry. I meant to say slaves of Allaah. I have been a Muslim going on ten years, but im still learning. My dad is a christian, and i take a lot of heat from him sometimes with his christian preaching, so sometimes i get influenced with his usages. I am not a christian, i am a Muslim, and proud of it. In fact, im buying me a thobe off of Amazon, and im going to start wearing it and a kufi hat around town to show im Muslim and proud!
    Ok, no problem,

Are you the only Muslim in your family?

​​​​​​
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Yep, the only one. Everyone else is christian. I live with my dad, and hes the only close family member left, other than my step mom, and theyre both christian. I converted about a decade ago because i was fed up with the christians and their ways. Im glad i came to Islam

Comment

Yep, the only one. Everyone else is christian. I live with my dad, and hes the only close family member left, other than my step mom, and theyre both christian. I converted about a decade ago because i was fed up with the christians and their ways. Im glad i came to Islam
        Alhumdulillah

May Allah عز و جل make you a good muslim,

آمين يا رب العالمين
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

No problem. Barakallahu feek.

Sorry if anyone here was harsh with you.

Comment

:salams:
            There is not anything for you to appoligise for, it is due to the influences of one's upbringing, and Allah () alone guided you.

There are 73 sects in Islam, 72 sects goes to hell except the saved sect.
            Those within the sects that go to hell can be removed from it aslong as they feared Allah () by following the people of knowledge (companions of the prophet / scholars) but upon disagreement, one may follow the Qur'an and Sunnah until the matter is resolved without leaving the community.

The mujaddids are of the saved sect and they are destined to appear every hundred years.
            We may be able to recognise them when they end differing, renovate and revive the religion.

Only Allah () knows best.
            Last edited by tumbirs; 16-07-18, 09:55 AM.

Comment

My dad is a christian
              Does it fill you with sadness that there will be a time where he will be crying out to you for help when he is being tortured in hell for eternity because he believed the wrong god was true, and your god will not allow you to even pass him a glass of cold water at times?

Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. (4:56)
              And the dwellers of the Fire cry out unto the dwellers of the Garden: Pour on us some water or some wherewith Allah hath provided you. They say: Lo! Allah hath forbidden both to disbelievers (7:50)
              Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 16-07-18, 10:36 PM. Reason: Removed links
              Atheist: a person patiently and passively waiting for evidence for the existence of a creator/god. Usually an agnostic atheist, who does not know for sure and simply lacks a belief.

Comment

Originally posted by StopS View Post

Does it fill you with sadness that there will be a time where he will be crying out to you for help when he is being tortured in hell for eternity because he believed the wrong god was true, and your god will not allow you to even pass him a glass of cold water at times?

Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. (4:56)
                And the dwellers of the Fire cry out unto the dwellers of the Garden: Pour on us some water or some wherewith Allah hath provided you. They say: Lo! Allah hath forbidden both to disbelievers (7:50)
                Do you place your family above truth and justice?
                Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 16-07-18, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X