Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alhamdulillah Accepted Islam in private, please pray for me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah Accepted Islam in private, please pray for me.

North West Indian(near Indo-Pak boarder), From Hindu Rajput(warrior caste) Family.

Accepted Islam because feel closer to the God directly compared to worshipping Idols.

Pray for me Because my parents are forcefully taking me today to some Family temples for better luck despite them knowing that i am a Muslim and dont want to worship idols now.

(Btw- same family gods did not even bother to help us. For last 3 generation we have suffered like poor people after we lost our land, Haveli(Fort ?) And prestige.

Since i have started worshiping One True god our like have changed completely, both financially and socially)

Welcome to Islam
    Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.
      Alhamdulillah.
      Welcome to the Ummah at large and to this forum

​​​​​​​May the Creator (swt) keep you strong through any difficulties and bless you with consciousness of Him and nearness to Him.

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Try to stay away from these temples as these are places shirk(associating psrtners with God) do everything u can to stay away from these places

and make sure you dont do any of these acts or rituals of theirs unless they compell u with brute force

as these kind of hindu rituals can make a muslim into a disbeliever

Comment

Also please stay on this forum so u can learn more and also if u have questions people can help u

Comment

And forgot to say

assalamu alaykum (peace be upon you) my dear brother welcome to islam may Allah bless you with paradise
            All yours previous sins are forgiven by Allah now you converted
            please keep us all in your dua(prayer)

Comment

I pray you are shown an easy path through such difficulties. Trust in Allah, even if the world seems against you. I pray Allah gives you strength to overcome. I pray you are not burdened with more than what you can endure.

Comment

That's beautiful brother, may Allah swt always keep you on the straight path. ameen...
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Koushik View Post
                  North West Indian(near Indo-Pak boarder), From Hindu Rajput(warrior caste) Family.

Accepted Islam because feel closer to the God directly compared to worshipping Idols.

Pray for me Because my parents are forcefully taking me today to some Family temples for better luck despite them knowing that i am a Muslim and dont want to worship idols now.

(Btw- same family gods did not even bother to help us. For last 3 generation we have suffered like poor people after we lost our land, Haveli(Fort ?) And prestige.

Since i have started worshiping One True god our like have changed completely, both financially and socially)
                  Tell them how these idols which they created which can't help themselves even if a fly did the business on them is going to help anyone?
                  ​​​​​​
                  It might make them think,

Alhumdulillah

How old are you by the way?

Akhi since you have accepted Islam, you should know that Shirk is the worst sin and they will be committing it in the temples, dont attend such gathering of evil.

جزاك الله خيرا

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

This is a beautiful thing to hear. Welcome to Islam, May Allah keep you firm in the faith and far removed away from these idols ameen
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Welcome to Islam brother ...

there is a website where you can learn more and ask about Islam ....

www.islamreligion.com

read about prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him , he was from idol worshippers people but yet he believed in Allah and told his father and his people to stop worshipping idols ...
                      Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
                      The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
                      )

Comment

Working...
                      X