Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quran memorization project #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Quran memorization project #2

    after that last project crashed miserably, I decided to try something else. This time only people who are serious about memorizing the quran, and who are able to memorize at least half a page a day. Also only reply if you log in enough to keep up with the project. I prefer not memorizing in order but might consider otherwise.
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

    #2
    Re: Quran memorization project #2

    Assalamu alaykum

    I'm down for for the project Insha Allah. Are we starting after ramadhan? This thread is a sign for me lol because as I was doing the dishes I thought I really want to do hifdh but I can't find a teacher and then I come online and see this thread, subhanallah
    Last edited by Layla_; 11-06-17, 10:29 PM.
    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Quran memorization project #2

      Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
      Assalamu alaykum

      I'm down for for the project Insha Allah. Are we starting after ramadhan? This thread is a sign for me lol because as I was doing the dishes I thought I really want to do hifdh but I can't find a teacher and then I come online and see this thread, subhanallah
      nice. But I'm not a teacher I'm just looking for other people for motivational purposes. looks like its just us two so are you okay with going out of order or do you prefer a different way?
      We don't have to start after ramadan but we can too
      Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Quran memorization project #2

        Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
        nice. But I'm not a teacher I'm just looking for other people for motivational purposes. looks like its just us two so are you okay with going out of order or do you prefer a different way?
        We don't have to start after ramadan but we can too
        Yeah no worries having a motivational person online is the next best thing. Im ok with going out of order. I was reading that a good way to start is dividing the Quran into 3 and start off by memorising juzz 28,29 & 30 (or just 29 & 30) then Surah al kahf till juzz 28 and then finally Surah al baqarah till al kahf. Sounds like a good plan but I'm completely open with whatever you want to do. Im a beginner btw but I will give this my all Insha Allah
        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Quran memorization project #2

          Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
          Yeah no worries having a motivational person online is the next best thing. Im ok with going out of order. I was reading that a good way to start is dividing the Quran into 3 and start off by memorising juzz 28,29 & 30 (or just 29 & 30) then Surah al kahf till juzz 28 and then finally Surah al baqarah till al kahf. Sounds like a good plan but I'm completely open with whatever you want to do. Im a beginner btw but I will give this my all Insha Allah
          That sounds good too I would consider doing it but the reason I like to do it out of order is because there isn't any of that pressure or rush to get to the next juz.
          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Quran memorization project #2

            Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
            That sounds good too I would consider doing it but the reason I like to do it out of order is because there isn't any of that pressure or rush to get to the next juz.
            Yes true that. Let's do it in a random order Insha Allah I think that will motivate me more anyway because I want to learn some of the popular surahs first anyway
            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Quran memorization project #2

              Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
              Yes true that. Let's do it in a random order Insha Allah I think that will motivate me more anyway because I want to learn some of the popular surahs first anyway
              you can pick the first one + the allotted time
              Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Quran memorization project #2

                Sorry I just seen this now

                Can we start the week after Eid please? Let's say the 1st of July how does that sound? How about we start with Surah al Kahf or is that too ambitious?
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Quran memorization project #2

                  Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                  Sorry I just seen this now

                  Can we start the week after Eid please? Let's say the 1st of July how does that sound? How about we start with Surah al Kahf or is that too ambitious?
                  sure, I wanted to revise juz amma and tabarak anyway
                  Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Quran memorization project #2

                    Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
                    sure, I wanted to revise juz amma and tabarak anyway
                    Oki dokes

                    So we'll start on the first Insha Allah. Just remind me closer to the time and keep quoting me on here if I don't reply because I don't know why I missed your post earlier
                    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Quran memorization project #2

                      [MENTION=111562]hadmatter[/MENTION] salaam alaykum is this still going?
                      إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Quran memorization project #2

                        Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                        [MENTION=111562]hadmatter[/MENTION] salaam alaykum is this still going?
                        sorry. You can start without me, I'll join in later
                        Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Quran memorization project #2

                          So no one started.

                          just forget the project then I have a feeling we'd have nonstop delays if the start is this bad :/
                          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X