X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Quran Club- Part 3

:salams

Hope everyone is well inshallah!

This is a continuation of this UF project, and a motivation to read more Quran:
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Part-2/page48

The idea is to sign up for chapters you will realistically be able to pray and do a khatam as a forum.

I am happy to sort this out inshallah but if someone is very passionate to do this, its all yours.

Inshallah we will do a new listing every fortnight (2 weeks), if that is ok with everyone, on the weekend.

If you want to take part post on this thread with the juz you wish to do.

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM LAST THREAD:

Just to make this work, if you cant do your allocations, please take this seriously enough TO LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE (so I can allocate to someone else, and finish as per schedule)

.....brothers, feel free to leave a message in the thread or my wall, sisters contact me via whichever means you feel convenient and have details for (wall/pm/text/email/person)

Some of you have been so good, even at passing messages through some other sisters when you cant come online

Others have been awful.

It doesnt matter if you cant do it, its just nice to have been informed.
    :insha: Let's try to fill up the list.:jkk:
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Re: The Quran Club- Part 3

Juz' Participant Status
    27 -qed-
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Juz 1 and 2 for me please.

:jkk: ukhti.

Comment

Originally posted by cupboard View Post

Juz 1 and 2 for me please.

:jkk: ukhti.
        np barakallah

Comment

Juz' Participant Status
          1 cupboard
          2 cupboard
          27 -qed-

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
            np barakallah
            I like this.

Give me 3, 4 and 5.
            “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

But what are the rules i don't get it
              The idea is to sign up for chapters you will realistically be able to pray and do a khatam as a forum
              . What does khatam mean?
              Last edited by SpreadTheHaqq; 23-03-17, 11:20 AM.
              Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                But what are the rules i don't get it . What does khatam mean?
                Finishing one Qu'ran is one khatam.

Choose which juz you want to read. :)
                “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                  Finishing one Qu'ran is one khatam.

Choose which juz you want to read. :)
                  OH okay, is it arabic word?
                  Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Yes it is an arabic word.

Comment

Juz' Participant Status
                      1 cupboard
                      2 cupboard
                      3 Sky Lark
                      4 Sky Lark
                      5 Sky Lark
                      27 -qed- Done
                      28 -qed-

Comment

Juz' Participant Status
                        1 cupboard
                        2 cupboard
                        3 Sky Lark
                        4 Sky Lark
                        5 Sky Lark
                        27 -qed- Done
                        28 -qed- Done
                        29 -qed-

Comment

Anybody else, not joining?

Comment

I'll take 22 and 23.

Also, can people not turn this into a debate thread? This isn't the thread for that and this has been discussed to death before.
                            [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=25581].Hajar.[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION] Can you all please make sure to remove any such posts?
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

I'll take 22 and 23.

Also, can people not turn this into a debate thread? This isn't the thread for that and this has been discussed to death before.
                              [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=25581].Hajar.[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION] Can you all please make sure to remove any such posts?
                              Sure, if users wish to debate this in a separate thread they can. Currently there is a difference of opinion on the matter with regards to the forum as people of knowledge were asked and have stated that this here is fine. Obviously there are users who are going to disagree and they're entitled to that, but this is not the thread for it. Posts on this subject have been moved to this thread here.

Insistence on posting in debate in this topic will result in a thread ban (i.e. user will no longer be able to access this thread).

Thanks.

Also I'll take Juz' number 25.
                              Last edited by علي; 25-03-17, 09:05 PM.
                              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Working...
                              X