• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Quran Club 2: Tafsir Sessions

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    I'm in, been slacking too long,

:jkk: akhi, great idea! :up:
    Adding your name akhi :jkk:
    There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
      Adding your name akhi :jkk:
      Akhi when the start and end date?
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        Akhi when the start and end date?
        The start date was 18th May akhi. The end date is 17th June. Still a lot of time, you can catch up :insha:
        There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
          The start date was 18th May akhi. The end date is 17th June. Still a lot of time, you can catch up :insha:
          :jkk: akhi :up:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

:salams

Do you know where I can find the tafsir for Surah Muzammil, particularly this ayat:

“And whatever good you send forth for your souls, you will find it with Allah, better and greater in reward.” [73:20]

:jkk:
            Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
            "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
              :salams

Do you know where I can find the tafsir for Surah Muzammil, particularly this ayat:

“And whatever good you send forth for your souls, you will find it with Allah, better and greater in reward.” [73:20]

:jkk:
              http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...1&Itemid=130#1
              It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
              "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Allah,all-mighty, is addressing the prophet`s wives saying: remember the blessing of Allah upon you when He made you in the houses of the prophet peace be upon him,where you can hear the recitation of the Qur'an and the sayings[sun-nah] of the prophet .
                Verily Allah was so kind with you when He ,all-mighty, chose you to be in these houses where you can heard the Qur'an and the rules of sunnah and He was all-knower, of you when He chose you to be the prophet`s wives.
                واذكرن ما يتلى فى بيوتكن من ايات الله و الحكمة ان الله كان لطيفا خبيرا
                سورة الاحزاب 34
                tafseer Al-Tabari

Comment

Moral instructions, in Islam, are an exclusion. A Muslim is charged to deal with all human being's on this earth with noble morals. To be truthful, it is an obligatory behavior of every Muslim towards a Muslim or a non-Muslim. It is the same condition with the other noble qualities such as tolerance, sincerity, manliness, cooperation and generosity…

Quran has ordered us not to get involved in absurd vague discussion with Jews or Christian to incite disputes that have no avail to the religions. Allah, all- mighty, said:

" And do not dispute with the people of earlier Scripture, save in a good manner; except with those of them who do wrong, and say:" We believe in what has been revealed to us ,and what has been revealed to you ,and our Allah and your Allah is One, and to Him do we submit in Islam. "Surat Al-Ankabout n`46

Also, I was astonished that Moses`s and Jesus`s followers get into severe disputes with Muslims.

Allah all-mighty said:" Say: do you argue with us concerning God, who is our Lord and your Lord? We shall be accountable to him for our deeds and you for yours, and we are sincerely devoted to him." Surat Al-Baqara n`139

It happened that the prophet peace be upon him was in debt to a Jewish man who came to the prophet to ask him for his own money saying: You, the family of Abed Al-Mutalaab, are procrastinating.

Omar Ibn Al-Khattaab wanted to punish this man with his sword i.e. .to kill him for his ill-treatment to the prophet. But the prophet stopped Omar saying: I and he are in need of something different from you; ask him to demand for his money in a polite way ,and ask me to return back his money in due time.

Islam ordered us to be fair even with unbeliever or immoral man. The prophet peace be upon him said:" A supplication by an oppressed man is replied even if he was immoral, his immorality is on himself." narrated by Ahmed

He peace be upon him also said: The supplication of an oppressed man, even if he was an unbeliever, has no barrier to Allah, leave what you doubt for what you do not doubt." Narrated by Ahmad

By these texts, Islam prevented its followers from committing any insult towards those who are different with them in religion.

Other signs of noble moral with non-Muslims what was mentioned about Ibn Omar:

Sheep was slaughtered for him, he asked his parent: Have you presented from it to our Jewish neighbor? Have you presented from it to our Jewish neighbor? I heard the prophet peace be upon him said: Gabriel was still recommending me on the neighbor [to treat him well] until I thought that he would inherit me. Narrated by Al-Bukhari

Quoted from the book ..The moral of the muslim by Sheikh Mohammad Al-Ghazali

Comment

Working...
                  X