X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Ummah Forum Project for Deceased Members [sadaqah jariyah]***

:start:

:salams

We are fundraising for the departed ummah forum members who have returned to Allah - using the Muslim charity, Ummah Welfare Trust (UWT)

Firstly through a water well which will cost around £650 and one hand pump which will cost £150

And the remainder will go towards any masjid constructions that UWT are collecting for.

You can donate via JustGiving

For UK mobile phone holders text the code UFSJ99 with your amount to 70070 (I used £10 as it's a manageable sum) e.g. UFSJ99 £10 (please make sure there's a space)

For overseas members who don't feel comfortable donating online- you can PM me and we can sort something out Western Union style

Please donate as much as you can and continue to bump this thread :insha:

Let's meet our £2000 target in shaa Allah!

Here are the members themselves (please remember to make du'a for them):

Originally posted by the_middle_road

Ummah forum members who have passed on:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Meriadoc; 19-08-16, 07:31 PM. Reason: added a new name :(
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Re: Ummah Forum Project for Deceased Members [sadaqah jariyah]

Silly question, is this verified?

Comment

I don't have money....but my dua is with these people.

Comment

Originally posted by Speck of Dust View Post
        Silly question, is this verified?
        she is a mod and all the mods know her.

and if u noticed, the thread title is Ummah Forum Project. so those who will verify are running the project.
        Last edited by Musaaafir; 13-03-14, 02:47 PM.
        “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

when is the deadline?
          “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

Last edited by neighbour; 14-03-14, 08:02 AM.
            Allāhu akbar

Comment

Ummah Forum Project for Deceased Members [sadaqah jariyah]

I spoke to sajid about it, he was for it alhamdulillah

There is no deadline per se- although we can have our own personal deadline of 3 months :insha:

@neighbour: good idea alhamdulillah re. Stories

Comment

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
                she is a mod and all the mods know her.

and if u noticed, the thread title is Ummah Forum Project. so those who will verify are running the project.
                I know she is mod, but it should be still asked.

Comment

I know she is mod, but it should be still asked.
                  not only that, it says its a ummah forum project. so that means those who will verify r running it. so u want them to verify themselves?

Comment

not only that, it says its a ummah forum project. so that means those who will verify r running it. so u want them to verify themselves?
                    No disrespect, but being a mod doesn't mean one is holier than thou. With that being said, I shall make a donation

Comment

can we have a list on names of those who died?
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

No disrespect, but being a mod doesn't mean one is holier than thou. With that being said, I shall make a donation
                        u ddn answer my question. who will verify them? themselves? they r already known to other mods/admins and verified when hired as a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                          can we have a list on names of those who died?
                          Here sis http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?308705-The-Departed

:insha: when I get home, I'll update the OP with the list and their stories :insha:, in the meantime, if older members have any anecdotes they'd like to share regarding departed members, then please do so

:jkk: for donating : )

Comment

u ddn answer my question. who will verify them? themselves? they r already known to other mods/admins and verified when hired as a mod.
                            Look I made mistake hence I said "silly question" originally.

I didn't intend to state mods should be verified, but the charity in question.

One needs to ask these question as much as silly it may seem.

I shall be donating £20 today, I hope you can match this and end this misunderstanding.

Also I hope meriadoc can forgive me, I didn't intend insinuate anything (if that's the way I came across).

Comment

Ummah Forum Project for Deceased Members [sadaqah jariyah]

^ bro chill, it's fine- no need to apologise :up:

And a few members can verify ummah welfare trust- I think a few members volunteer for them

Comment

Working...
                              X