Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laa ilaaha illallaah. Please remember them in du'aa.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Subhanallah what a beautiful thread and gesture this is. How the ummah forum community has developed over the years is astonishing, brings tears to my eyes.

You are all truly amazing people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
        :start:

:salams

We are fundraising for the departed ummah forum members who have returned to Allah - using the Muslim charity, Ummah Welfare Trust (UWT)

Firstly through a water well which will cost around 650 and one hand pump which will cost 150

And the remainder will go towards any masjid constructions that UWT are collecting for.

You can donate via JustGiving

For UK mobile phone holders text the code UFSJ99 with your amount to 70070 (I used 10 as it's a manageable sum) e.g. UFSJ99 10 (please make sure there's a space)

For overseas members who don't feel comfortable donating online- you can PM me and we can sort something out Western Union style

Please donate as much as you can and continue to bump this thread :insha:

Let's meet our 2000 target in shaa Allah!

Here are the members themselves (please remember to make du'a for them):
        May Allah Ta'aalaa forgive them and have mercy on them and grant them all easy reckoning.

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

• Ummah forum members who have passed on:
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          -
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH

Comment

Working...
          X