X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ***Ummah Forum Project for Deceased Members [sadaqah jariyah]***

Alhamdulillah.

I think this is the 2nd one.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Yaaay :love:
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]82285[/ATTACH]
        The water pump has been installed in Bangladesh. Puraton Thakurgoan village.
        Alhamdulillah

This thread is just so sad it makes me teary. I can't believe they were active members on this forum once. It sends chills down my spine to think that I have to depart one day too.

May Allah have mercy on their souls and grant them Jannatul Firdaus ameen.
        "Let the days do as they please
        And be optimistic when destiny decrees
        Do not despair due to the events of the past
        For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

:salams

is it possible to do something like this for Phia...
          [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION]
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

please see this page

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Sister-Phia86
            No Longer On UF

Comment

Bump
              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

I spoke to sajid about it.

Comment

bump
                  ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                  U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Bump, please donate for a member who passed away, I am not sure if I can share their name but lets call them 'member x' for the time being.
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• sajid¬†please add niightowl¬†to the list. I ask Allah to put noor in her grave, forgive her, have abundant flowing mercy on her and her family and give her a massive light for walking across the sirat in the day of judgement.

Ya Ghafooru forgive all her sins like shes a newborn baby, Ya Allah oh our Wali protect her from the punishment of the akhira ameen
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                        added

Comment

• Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                          Subhanallah, I remember that sister from way back when I first started posting on here. May Allah have mercy on her
                          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

• I don't think I 'knew' any of the brothers and sisters on the list but did read about Sr Phia. Alhamdulillaah. It's one the excellent uses of such a forum despite the sad nature of this thread.¬†

May Allah Ta'aalaa have mercy on our brothers and sisters who have left us and on all the people who contributed in any way towards trying to assist them through this.

It'd be nice to post on this thread every few days or so to keep them in our memories and in our du' aas by name, inshaaAllah. 
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
                            -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
                              -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
                                I don't think I 'knew' any of the brothers and sisters on the list but did read about Sr Phia. Alhamdulillaah. It's one the excellent uses of such a forum despite the sad nature of this thread.

May Allah Ta'aalaa have mercy on our brothers and sisters who have left us and on all the people who contributed in any way towards trying to assist them through this.

It'd be nice to post on this thread every few days or so to keep them in our memories and in our du' aas by name, inshaaAllah.
                                I met her before she died. She was an awesome amazing sister, subhanAllah.

She was worrying about concentrating in her salat, even though she had cancer.

And she said she had good dreams that indicated her martyrdom, I think her illness affected her stomach (dying from a stomach illness means martyrdom for Muslims).

She was like one of those people who regularly did tahajjud and had a genuine kind heart, she was sympathetic to my hardships when I met her. Even though hers were far greater.

I ask Allah to expand her reward in the hereafter, ameen.

Comment

Working...
                                X