• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

:salams

:jkk: Beautiful Dua'a

Juz 16th for next one.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

The plural of juzz is أجزاء I believe (ajzaa) sorry I'm in a Khatam at the moment with a few friends if we finish before all allocations are taken I will join in inshallah :)

Comment

I know it wasn't allocated to me, but Ive done Juzz 1 :)

Alhumdollilah
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          I know it wasn't allocated to me, but Ive done Juzz 1 :)

Alhumdollilah
          Oh :jkk:

I was going to bump this thread because we need more people to take part. Thank you for doing an additional one! :)

:salams :)
          Please donate when you can, it doesn't matter if its big or small, what counts is your sincere intention & every little helps: http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/index.aspx

***Join The Quran Club!***

Comment

:salams Dear Ummahtis,

Please join us and read the Noble Book with us!! All for a good cause too! :)

:jkk: :)
            Please donate when you can, it doesn't matter if its big or small, what counts is your sincere intention & every little helps: http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/index.aspx

Comment

BUMP!! :)

We still need more people!!

Comment

BUMP!!

Thank you very much to those who recently joined! :up: :jkk:

But we still got so many ajzaa (plural for juz) that are still free! Come on ummah forum members, help me fill the top and middle parts of the table! :up:

Thank you! :)

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus|A| View Post
                  BUMP!!

Thank you very much to those who recently joined! :up: :jkk:

But we still got so many ajzaa (plural for juz) that are still free! Come on ummah forum members, help me fill the top and middle parts of the table! :up:

Thank you! :)

:wswrwb:

19, 18, 17, and 15, please.

Last edited by *sheba*; 24-08-14, 02:00 AM.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

:salams all :)

SO thanks to the lovely sister *sheba* (I love the name!), the big empty space surrounding brother .mirror. has finally been filled, YAY...But still, there is a big void below sister Jenicca that needs to be filled!! Come on my fellow brothers and sisters, please join the club to complete the 13 remaining ajzaa!! Even if you just take 1 juz, it will be very much appreciated!! :)

:jkk: :)

Comment

BUMP and :salams again!

Sooo..Anon 2 has decided to take up 2 more juz to narrow the gap but there are still many empty boxes :( the deadline is getting closer and closer but we still haven't filled the big void below Anon 2!

To all those who haven't taken part, join us and get multiple rewards: The Prophet :saw: said: "Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah, he will have a reward. And that reward will be multiplied by ten. I am not saying that “Alif, Laam, Meem” is a letter, rather I am saying that “Alif” is a letter, “laam” is a letter and “meem” is a letter.” So increase your recitation of the Qur’an to gain these merits." (At-Tirmithee)

To those who have joined, increase your rewards even more by taking up one or two more juz if you realistically have the time to recite them!

Thank you all!

Last edited by Lotus|A|; 25-08-14, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah..

:jkk: bro for keeping this club going..!!

All the participants from the last few years - get contributing again, insha Allah!!

13 & 14 for me please.
                        وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                        Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

BUMP!!

:salams All!

Soo...I think everyone can see from my above posts my desperation...I even started using the strawberry smiley...although I do think they are so cool!!

Anyway, we only have about a week left until the deadline now but still not all the juz have been taken up so to all those who has already joined and those who have not, please take part and increase your worship, it is only for our own benefit in the end for ourselves and our world, Alhamdulillah!

Last edited by Lotus|A|; 28-08-14, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus|A| View Post
                            BUMP!!

:salams All!

Soo...I think everyone can see from my above posts my desperation...I even started using the strawberry smiley...although I do think they are so cool!!

Anyway, we only have about a week left until the deadline now but still not all the juz have been taken up so to all those who has already joined and those who have not, please take part and increase your worship, it is only for our own benefit in the end for ourselves and our world, Alhamdulillah!

:wswrwb:

You have to go out and bug people to take a Juz or two.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I can take 5 6 and 7 in sha Allah
                              رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                                I can take 5 6 and 7 in sha Allah
                                Aw Thank you so much sister for joining!! May Allah swt reward with endless goodness, Ameen!! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X