The Quran Club - Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update :

I thought I told you mine was done last week sis, but if I didn't, it's done alhamdulillah :).
    ربنا واجعلنا مسلمين لك ومن ذريتنا أمة مسلمة لك وأرنا مناسكنا وتب علينا إنك أنت التواب الرحيم

Our Lord, make us Muslims submitted to You, and our descendants a Muslim community submitted to You. Show us our rites of worship and turn towards us. You are the Ever-Returning, the Most Merciful. [2: 128]

http://livingthemuslimlife.wordpress.com/

Comment

done
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by eternal journey View Post
        I thought I told you mine was done last week sis, but if I didn't, it's done alhamdulillah :).
        yes habibti, you text me at an extremely random time....:love:

Okay....Masha'Allah were are nearly there, the unbolded are the posters Ive not heard anything from, and Juzz 14 still needs to be done, if someone can volunteer?? please....

:jkk:
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I'll take juzz 14 InshAllah...When is the deadline? Today?
          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

BismIllah hir Rahman ir Rahim,
            :salams: sorry for the lateness, i completed my allocations, if anyone needs inshaAllah i can recite theirs
            :salam:
            La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle.

said this to the Byzantine troops when they retreated from the battle field to the fortified town of Chalcis.

- Khalid ibn Walid

Comment

:salams

Anything special for Ramada? We should challenge ourselves inshaAllah :)
                الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post

Anything special for Ramada? We should challenge ourselves inshaAllah :)
                  Agreed lets get this started again, insha'Allah.

Comment

if we start again, id like to take juzz 2 inshaAllah

La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

:start:

It's been five days since Ramadan. How much Qur'an have you read during that time? And how much would you have read in a similar time period during Ramadan? Alhamdulillah, a lot of people manage to recite the entire Qur'an during Ramadan, even though it's difficult for them to do so. But sadly, after that, for a lot of people the Qur'an goes back on the shelf only to be read again the next Ramadan. That's not the way it's supposed to be. We're supposed to read the Qur'an constantly. But to expect people to be able to read a whole Qur'an every month would also be a bit unrealistic. So therefore the Qur'an club: where we can do a collective khatm, at least once a month.
                      Link
                      "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                      (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Let's do a Khatam by next week for sister alhamdoulillah. :insha:

May Allah cure her soon.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Re: The Quran Club - Part 2

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

Let's do a Khatam by next week for sister alhamdoulillah. :insha:

May Allah cure her soon.
                          :wswrwb:

I'll read 28 and 29 in-sha Allah.
                          "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                          (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

bismillah,

Jazakumullahu khairan. I'll recite 20, 21 and 23 for her inshaallah.

wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Comment

:jkk: guys.

:insha: More people will be willing to take part.
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

:wswrwb:
                                il do juzz 1 and juzz 2 insha'Allah.

Comment

Working...
                                X