Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Darud Club

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
    That's not just your average salaf. That was Ibn Masud :RA: himself who said that.

Also, I politely suggest avoid arguing with mirror. Our job is to convey, not convince.

We know best [of] what they say, and not (are) you over them the one to compel. But remind with the Quran whoever fears My threat. (50:45)

Best to leave it here. Ask the mods to close it also.
    I am not in the slightest interested in convincing mirror of anything.

Mods won't close it. Last time they created a separate thread for the Quran club to argue about it.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
      We are the largest though bro Sunnis in general are
      Define Sunni.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

[MENTION=136641]Abu Jarir[/MENTION]

look at what the salaf has said. The jama'ah are with them and those who follow them.

or else it makes no sense because different sects and deviants have been the majority during the different empires ruling. How can majority be on haqq when the majority is shifted between different sects during the time from Islam being revealed towards now.
        "There will never cease to remain a group from my Ummah fighting upon the command of Allah, subjugating their enemies. They are not harmed by those who oppose them, until the Hour arrives".

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] [MENTION=101933]Blackbeard[/MENTION]

The quote from the Salaf you mention is applicable of course like the Hadith about the Ghuraba, but for one the quote from the Salaf is exactly what it is the Hadith I mentioned is quote from Rasoolillah :saw: and is being narrated by another Salaf this Hadith is of Hasan grade meaning it's just a grade below Sahi, there are two types of Hasan grade are
          1. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is mastur ("screened", i.e. no prominent person reported from him) but is not totally careless in his reporting, provided that a similar text is reported through another isnad as well;
          2. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is known to be truthful and reliable, but is a degree less in his preservation/memory of hadith in comparison to the reporters of Sahih ahadith.

There are several other Sahih Hadiths stating 1 sect will enter Janah but I believe the issue here is about that sect being the largest, what scholars do when they have contradicting Hadiths they combine them for their message so I think it's safe to say fallow the majority if they are upon the Haqq and try to remain on the Haqq yourself unless proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            I am not in the slightest interested in convincing mirror of anything.

Mods won't close it. Last time they created a separate thread for the Quran club to argue about it.
            who makes these stickies?

I know this forum is for everyone but the amount of ''dodgy'' stickies is a good topic for discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
              [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] [MENTION=101933]Blackbeard[/MENTION]

The quote from the Salaf you mention is applicable of course like the Hadith about the Ghuraba, but for one the quote from the Salaf is exactly what it is the Hadith I mentioned is quote from Rasoolillah :saw: and is being narrated by another Salaf this Hadith is of Hasan grade meaning it's just a grade below Sahi, there are two types of Hasan grade are
              1. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is mastur ("screened", i.e. no prominent person reported from him) but is not totally careless in his reporting, provided that a similar text is reported through another isnad as well;
              2. one with an isnad containing a reporter who is known to be truthful and reliable, but is a degree less in his preservation/memory of hadith in comparison to the reporters of Sahih ahadith.

There are several other Sahih Hadiths stating 1 sect will enter Janah but I believe the issue here is about that sect being the largest, what scholars do when they have contradicting Hadiths they combine them for their message so I think it's safe to say fallow the majority if they are upon the Haqq and try to remain on the Haqq yourself unless proven wrong.
              No one can dispute the hadith about the 73 sects and 1 being for jannah

However the issue you have is who is that sect and we have enough evidence to suggest that it will be those who follow the Prophet saw and his companions. The majority refers to the companions too not the majority in our times

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                No one can dispute the hadith about the 73 sects and 1 being for jannah

However the issue you have is who is that sect and we have enough evidence to suggest that it will be those who follow the Prophet saw and his companions. The majority refers to the companions too not the majority in our times
                Alright I'll settle with that

Comment

Working...
                X