Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Darud Club

Allama Sakhawi (may Allah have mercy on him) says that because conferring
    blessings and salutations consists of the remembrance of Allah and honouring the
    Noble Prophet :saw: , it is in reality similar to the hadith
    wherein the Noble Prophet :saw: says that Allah says,
    "Whoever is unable to supplicate because of remembering me excessively (i.e. he
    does not have time to supplicate as he is constantly remembering Allah), I shall
    grant him more than I grant the supplicators."

The author of Mazahir e Haqq (may Allah have mercy on him) has written that the
    reason behind this is that when a person channels his desire into what pleases
    Allah and gives Allah's pleasure precedence over his own pleasure, Allah suffices
    for him in all his needs. Whoever is for Allah, then Allah is his (man kana lillahi
    kan ' allahu lahii). When Shaykh Abdul Wahhab Muttaqi (may Allah have
    mercy on him) bid farewell to Shaykh Abdul Haqq (may Allah have mercy on
    him) before his visit to Madina Munawwara, he advised, "Know that on this
    journey there is no worship after the completion of your compulsory duties greater
    than conferring blessings upon the Noble Prophet :saw: .
    Try to spend all your time therein and do not engage in anything else." Shaykh
    Abdul Haqq (may Allah have mercy on him) asked him to fix a number for him.
    The Shaykh replied, "It is not necessary to fix an amount; confer with such
    profusion that your tongue is always moist, and you become totally dyed in its
    colour and absorbed therein."

One should not think that this hadlth proves that it is more beneficial to confer
    blessings instead of all other supplications and litanies. Firstly, there is a clear
    indication in the hadlth that he [Sayyiduna Ubayy] had fixed this time for
    himself as a time for supplication and decided to allocate a time within this period
    for conferring blessings. Secondly, this differs according to varying times and
    conditions as discussed in the Virtues of Remembrance (in Chapter Two under the
    twentieth hadlth), wherein some narrations stated that Alhamdulillah is the best
    supplication whilst other narrations elucidate that seeking forgiveness (istighfar) is
    the best supplication. Similarly, different deeds have been described as the best of
    deeds in other hadlths. This difference revolves around difference in individuals
    and situations, as mentioned in Mazahire Haqq that Shaykh Abdul Haqq
    Muhaddith Dihlawi's shaykh advised him on his visit to Madina to devote all his
    time to conferring blessings. Our elders also stress upon the importance of
    conferring blessings whilst staying in Madina Munawwara.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

The List

mujhadia: 1000
      Twinkling Star: 2500
      Anon1: 1000
      Anon2: 3500
      Anon3: 500
      Anon4: 2000
      Anon5: 1000
      RaineR: 1000

mashaALLAH 12,500
      Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

done 1500 med so just add that to mine insh'Allah
        ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
        Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

The List

Anon1: 2500

mashaALLAH 14,000

May ALLAH Ta'ala reward you with Madinah Madinah in both worlds. ameen

Comment

Whens the next one?
            If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle.

said this to the Byzantine troops when they retreated from the battle field to the fortified town of Chalcis.

- Khalid ibn Walid

Comment

It will be announced shortly inshaALLAH.

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]
                The List

Anon1: 2500

mashaALLAH 14,000

May ALLAH Ta'ala reward you with Madinah Madinah in both worlds. ameen

alhamdulillah.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Abu Rambo is taking over Darud Club. InshaALLAH he will post in the near future what his plans are. So everyone who informed me that they reading x amount for this week aswell, should inform Abu Rambo, but I'd advise you wait until he posts in the thread and just lays out the plan inshaALLAH.

Comment

:salams

when i get the regulars amounts i'll make a list by sunday insh'ALLAH if you plan to read x amount you can start any time and tell me later

:jkk:

last week we got 14,000 so this week lets aim for 20,000 insh'ALLAH azzawajal

any questions pm me, feel free to posts benefits of durood and famous stories
                    Last edited by .Abu.Rambo.; 02-10-10, 12:13 PM.
                    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 09:44 PM.

Comment

yes by maghrib but i normally get home 3-5pm on friday so just PM and i'll compile the lists insh'Allah
                        Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

So what you do is keeping adding on the duroods to the list?
                          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                            So what you do is keeping adding on the duroods to the list?
                            I'll have a sign up this weekend and i'll start the list on Monday

note to all participating : please pm or post on my wall by tomorrow latest please

:jkk:
                            Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

how do you keep track of how much you read??
                              "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Originally posted by Hijabistani View Post
                                how do you keep track of how much you read??

tasbeh counter or ur fingers

ur choice
                                Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Working...
                                X