• Show
Clear All

Re: The Darud Club

Anon1: 1000
    Anon2: 1000
    Anon3: 1000
    TwinklingStar 1000

:jkk:
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

TwinklingStar 1000

Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Anon4: 1000
        TwinklingStar 1000

Comment

The Darud Club II

Alhamdulillah first week went well.

People who wish to join - PM me or leave message on my wall and I'll add you to the list. By Wednesday I will put up a list of whoever has contacted me.

Those who have already contributed in the previous week are encouraged to set themselves a bigger target.

It seems 3000 was a small collective target for us. So inshaALLAH we will go for 10,000 between us and if we exceed that then alhamdulillah. again the deadline is to complete your allocation before maghrib of Friday 1st October in your locality.

The aim here is to encourage each other to the good. There is no significance in setting x amount as a target or y amount as a target, rather these are just to focus the mind and increase a person's zeal. Similarly there is nothing to say that those who contribute are the only one's reciting darud and there is no blame on those who don't join.

May ALLAH Ta'ala grant us the ability to follow the beautiful illuminated sunnah of Sayyiduna Rasulullah :saw:

May ALLAH Ta'ala grant us ziyaraat of Madinah Munawwarah again and again and those ziyaraat be filled with respect and etiquette.

May ALLAH Ta'ala grant us and our families the martyrdom death in Madinah Munawwarah and the Water from the Hawdh of Kawthar and the Great Intercession of Sayyiduna Rasulullah :saw: and the Company of the Sayyid :saw: in the aakhirah.

ameen.
          Last edited by Medievalist; 26-09-10, 02:28 PM.

Comment

The List

mujhadia: 1000
            Twinkling Star: 2000
            Anon2: 3000

total so far is 7000 so 3000 short from what was the initial target.

ahlan wa sahlan, bind your belts and step forward inshaALLAH azza wa jall.

Comment

Sayyiduna Abdullah ibn Mas'ud narrates that Sayyiduna Rasulullah :saw: said: "Indeed, those closest to me on the Day of Judgement will be those who confer blessings upon me the most."

Comment

Sayyiduna Ammar ibn Yasir narrates that Sayyiduna Rasulullah :saw: said: "Verily, ALLAH has appointed an angel at my grave to whom He has granted the ability to hear the whole creation. Thus, until the Day of Judgement there is no person who confers blessings upon me except that this angel conveys to me the blessings of this person with his name and his father's name, saying, "The son of so-and-so person has conferred blessings upon You" "

Comment

:jkk: Akhi Med
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
                    :wswrwb:

Why are you putting numbers on how many times people have to say Durood(s) ? - Brother, you could be engaging in Bida without realising it.

Be careful.
                    how is it a bidda?
                    There is no such thing as an Israel,
                    It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

what do we have to read?
                      I dont know wat darud means :S
                      is it Tasbeeh?
                      then count me in?
                      It is occupied-palestine

Comment

^ salawaat upon rasoolullah :saw:

Comment

Originally posted by scribble View Post
                          ^ salawaat upon rasoolullah :saw:
                          ooohhh
                          count me in plz
                          and wats the deadline
                          It is occupied-palestine

Comment

The List

mujhadia: 1000
                            Twinkling Star: 2000
                            Anon2: 3500
                            Anon3: 500
                            Anon4: 2000
                            Anon5: 1000

alhamdulillah.
                            Last edited by Medievalist; 29-09-10, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Rainer: deadline is that your allocation has to be read before maghrib of this coming Friday (1st October) in your locality.

Any salawat you wish can be read, so if you wished to read Darud Ibrahimi (the one we read at the end of the prayer) then it is perfect, and if you wish to read :saw: only then this is perfect aswell or alternatively if you wish to read any other form of the salawat, no bars, no restrictions.

If you wish to participate then please inform me of the number and I will add you to the list, inshaALLAH.

:saw:

Comment

Sayyiduna Ubayy ibn Ka'b says, "I asked, 'O Messenger of Allah :saw:, I wish to confer blessings upon you in abundance. How much of my time set aside for supplication should I devote to this purpose?'

The Noble Prophet :saw: replied, 'As much as you wish.'

I asked, 'A fourth?'

The Noble Prophet :saw: replied, 'As much as you wish, and if you make an increase therein it shall be better for you.'

I further enquired, 'A half?'

The Noble Prophet :saw: again said, 'As much as you wish, and if you make an increase therein it shall be better for you.'

I asked, 'Two thirds?'

The Noble Prophet :saw: replied, 'As much as you wish, and if you make an increase therein it shall be better for you.'

I said, 'I shall devote all my time to conferring blessings upon you.'

The Noble Prophet :saw: said, 'In that case, all your worries will be removed and your sins will be forgiven.
                                '"

Comment

Working...
                                X