The Darud Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Darud Club

No, don't count the duroods you decided before this seesion.

Just tell me how many you have recited and how many you will recite from February 25 to March 11?
    Only this session.

Samjhee app?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by shan e Aisha View Post
      Brother put me down for 1000 plus my prior allocation insha'Allah.
      when someone asked you how much you hv scored in your this semester, and when you say add 20% more with the previous one, it means you are talking about your current semester Score, not the previous one which is already over.
      and honestly speaking I didn't say Directly, that count me in 6000, as i felt wont it be count in for Pride asthaghfirullah, thats why i said add 1000 with my privious allocation.
      as at other hand i am slow in Quran Recitation it takes more than an hour to complete a Chapter, thats why i said indirectly that count me in 1000 plus previous allocation, which was already Over I was talking about the 2nd one...you getting brother?
      ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        No, don't count the duroods you decided before this seesion.

Just tell me how many you have recited and how many you will recite from February 25 to March 11?
        Only this session.

Samjhee app?
        Ok, I have recited 11,000 and from 25th to 11th March insha'ALLAH i will 14000. (7000 in 1st week and 7 in 2nd).
        ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

Umm...No. :D =/

Sis, there was no session from Feb 18 to Feb 25. I think you recited during that week, too.

The first session was from Feb 4th to Feb 18th. Then, I gave a gap of 1 week, from Feb 18th to Feb 25th.
          And, now, from Feb 25th to March 11th will be the second session.

Each seesion is two weeks long.
          I hope you understand now. :D
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Ooook, I considered it is on Weekly basis, thtas why there was confusion...
            Ok, in 1st session I did 5000, and in the Gap I recite 6000. but its ok.

Now signed me up for 14,000 insha'Allah for this current session till 11th March..ok
            yes brother, I got it now :D
            ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

OK, cool. :up:

By the way, you can leave a message on my wall if you do not wish to reveal your name on the thread for pride issues. I can put you down as anonymous.

Comment

hmm it would be the best way :D and will go with it after this session, insha'Allah.

Jazakallah akhi. :up:
                ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

:salams:

400 for me. InshAllah.

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                    :salams

Ok, time for another 2-week session.

Anyone wishing to join, please post here.

Deadline will be March 11, 2011. :insha:
                    :salams

Anonymous 500
                    Anonymous 6000
                    Anonymous 1000
                    Anonymous 1000
                    ~TwinklingStars~ 3,000
                    shan e Aisha 14000
                    faithheals 400

If I missed anyone or anyone wishes to join, please post. :insha:

:jkk: Peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
                      Ok here is a nasheed that will earn you 10 recitations if you sing along to it so if you sing it 3 times a day you've already done 30!! MashAllah.
                      MashaAllah!!! OMG!!! This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever encountered :D
                      Thanks for sharing it... May Allah reward you with the Best :)
                      "For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord..."
                      Noble Quran 8:2
                      :love:

Comment

Originally posted by SanSan View Post
                        MashaAllah!!! OMG!!! This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever encountered :D
                        Thanks for sharing it... May Allah reward you with the Best :)
                        :jkk: May Allah also reward you with the Best. I know the Nasheed is amazing, I cried when I first heard it...it touched my heart. :)

Comment

:sub:
                          ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME

Comment

HALAL BUMP!

Deadline: Tomorrow at Maghrib. That's Friday, March 11th at Magrib.

Comment

Today maghrib.

Only like 3 people contacted me. :S

Comment

^:salams .mirror.
                                Sorry for finishing after deadline, I've done my tiny amount. :jkk:

So your maghrib time is the UK time, I had a feeling you are actually British. Hahaha :p

Comment

Working...
                                X