• Show
Clear All

the first hijra is from haram to halal
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

"while hating and showing enmity to the people of Shirk"

Many so called Muslims have no enmity to Mushrikun or their places of Shirk

One guy took a selfie at stoneheng and I explained to him that pagan rituals take place and even showed him a recent YouTube clip, he just laughed and argued with me.

Al Wala Wal Bara is absent amongst these coconuts
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        "while hating and showing enmity to the people of Shirk"

Many so called Muslims have no enmity to Mushrikun or their places of Shirk

One guy took a selfie at stoneheng and I explained to him that pagan rituals take place and even showed him a recent YouTube clip, he just laughed and argued with me.

Al Wala Wal Bara is absent amongst these coconuts
        Surah (chapter) al-Hujurat ("The Private Apartments," "The Inner Apartments") ayah (verse) 11.
        [Qur'an 49:11]
        https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/49/11/

Arabic

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا يَسْخَرْ قَوْمٌ مِّن قَوْمٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُونُوا خَيْرًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا نِسَاءٌ مِّن نِّسَاءٍ عَسَىٰ أَن يَكُنَّ خَيْرًا مِّنْهُنَّ وَلَا تَلْمِزُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوا بِالْأَلْقَابِ بِئْسَ الِاسْمُ الْفُسُوقُ بَعْدَ الْإِيمَانِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَتُبْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ

Transliteration

Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo la yaskhar qawmun min qawmin AAasa an yakoonoo khayran minhum wala nisaon min nisa-in AAasa an yakunna khayran minhunna wala talmizoo anfusakum wala tanabazoo bial-alqabi bi/sa al-ismu alfusooqu baAAda al-eemani waman lam yatub faola-ika humu alththalimoona

Literal
        (Word by Word)
        O you who believe! (Let) not ridicule a people [of] (another) people, perhaps that they maybe better than them; and (let) not women [of] (other) women perhaps that they maybe better than them. And (do) not insult yourselves and (do) not call each other by nicknames. Wretched is the name (of) disobedience after the faith. And whoever (does) not repent, then those - they (are) the wrongdoers.

Generally Accepted Translations of the Meaning
        Muhammad Asad English Translation: O YOU who have attained to faith! No men shall deride [other] men: it may well be that those [whom they deride] are better than themselves; and no women [shall deride other] women: it may well be that those [whom they deride] are better than themselves. And neither shall you defame one another, nor insult one another by [opprobrious] epithets: evil is all imputation of iniquity after [one has attained to] faith; and they who [become guilty thereof and] do not repent - it is they, they who are evildoers!
        M. M. Pickthall English Translation: O ye who believe! Let not a folk deride a folk who may be better than they (are), not let women (deride) women who may be better than they are; neither defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. Bad is the name of lewdness after faith. And whoso turneth not in repentance, such are evil-doers.
        Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985) English Translation: O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

Surah (chapter) Yusuf ("Joseph") ayah (verse) 103.
        [Qur'an 12:103]
        https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/12/103/

Arabic
        وَمَا أَكْثَرُ النَّاسِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتَ بِمُؤْمِنِينَ

Transliteration
        Wama aktharu alnnasi walaw harasta bimu/mineena

Literal
        (Word by Word)
        And not most (of) the mankind, even though you desire, (will be) believers.

Muhammad Asad English Translation: Yet - however strongly thou mayest desire it -most people will not believe [in this revelation],
        M. M. Pickthall English Translation: And though thou try much, most men will not believe.
        Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985) English Translation: Yet no faith will the greater part of mankind have, however ardently thou dost desire it.

كتاب الفتن
        باب افْتِرَاقِ الأُمَمِ

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:

“The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”

Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
        Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
        In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 67
        English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992
        https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/67
        And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." - Surat Al-Baqarah ayah number 11 (Qur'an 2:11).

Comment

Islam teaches personal jihad. No where in Islam does it say to set up kingdoms and democracies and follow them rather than Sharia and Caliphate.

Kingdoms and democracies which judge or make decisions of domestic policy and foreign policy according to any other criteria other than Islam are not Muslim but kuffar and the enemies of Allah.

They are the Taghoot, those whom people praise and worship through following them besides following the command of Allah and His messenger, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Surah (chapter) al-Ma`idah ("The Table," "The Table Spread") ayah 44
          [Qur'an 5:44]
          https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/5/44/default.htm

Arabic
          إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُوا لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُوا مِن كِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَكَانُوا عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاءَ فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ

Transliteration
          Inna anzalna alttawrata feeha hudan wanoorun yahkumu biha alnnabiyyoona allatheena aslamoo lillatheena hadoo waalrrabbaniyyoona waal-ahbaru bima istuhfithoo min kitabi Allahi wakanoo AAalayhi shuhadaa fala takhshawoo alnnasa waikhshawni wala tashtaroo bi-ayatee thamanan qaleelan waman lam yahkum bima anzala Allahu faola-ika humu alkafiroona

Literal
          (Word by Word)
          Indeed, We revealed the Taurat in it (was) Guidance and light; judged by it the Prophets, those who had submitted (to Allah) for those who were Jews, and the Rabbis, and the scholars, with what they were entrusted of (the) Book (of) Allah and they were to it witnesses. So (do) not fear the people but fear Me, and (do) not sell My Verses (for) a little price. And whoever (does) not judge by what Allah has revealed, then those [they] (are) the disbelievers.

Muhammad Asad English Translation: Verily, it is We who bestowed from on high the Torah, wherein there was guidance and light. On `its strength did the prophets, who had surrendered themselves unto God, deliver judgment unto those who followed the Jewish faith; and so did the [early] men of God and the rabbis, inasmuch as some of God's writ had been entrusted to their care; and they [all] bore witness to its truth. Therefore, [O children of Israel,] hold not men in awe, but stand in awe of Me; and do not barter away My messages for a trifling gain: for they who do not judge in accordance with what God has bestowed from on high are, indeed, deniers of the truth!

M. M. Pickthall English Translation: Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light, by which the prophets who surrendered (unto Allah) judged the Jews, and the rabbis and the priests (judged) by such of Allah's Scripture as they were bidden to observe, and thereunto were they witnesses. So fear not mankind, but fear Me. And My revelations for a little gain. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are disbelievers.

Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985) English Translation: It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.
          Last edited by Son of Adam; 27-04-18, 10:53 PM.
          And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." - Surat Al-Baqarah ayah number 11 (Qur'an 2:11).

Comment

Working...
          X