Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would anyone like to fast? (for missed fasts or even sunnah and nafl in sha Allah πŸ™πŸ’―)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would anyone like to fast? (for missed fasts or even sunnah and nafl in sha Allah πŸ™πŸ’―)

assalamu alaykum wa rah matullahi wa barakatuhi

hey peeps, hope you're all well in health and Iman in sha Allah πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ’―

so I was wondering would anyone like to fast? (for missed fasts or even sunnah and nafl in sha Allah πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’―)

​​​​​this is obviously for islamic fasting and not intermittent fasting etc

thought we could help and motivate each other and Ramadhan I s not far away so it's an opportunity to build ourselves up to make the fasting easier but also to prepare the mind, body and soul so ibadah whilst fasting also becomes easier biidnillah
    p.s sorry if I posted in the wrong section, wasn't sure where to.post it
    Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-12-20, 09:38 AM.

anyone interested?

i thought we could encourage each other to do it fisabillilah (for Allah swts pleasure) in sha Allah

if you want to stay anonymous just PM in sha Allah

Comment

Salaams brothers and sisters let's invest in out qkhirah and gain ajr by fasting the next three days fisbilillah in sha Allah πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’―

IMG-20201227-WA0018__01_compress3.jpg
      Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-12-20, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Sunnah fast tomorrow as its Thursday in sha Allah

Comment

Jazaa'akallah Khair, brother. Alhamdulillaah.
          Days are short, as well of course, this time of the year.
          ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

humble reminder monday tomorrow so sunnah fast in sha Allah πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’―

Comment

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Seeing as though the days are short & the fasts are very easy, we should strive to do the fast of Dawud (ie fast on alternative days) for maximum ajr (if we are able)

Bukhari - Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr:

Allah's Messenger (ο·Ί) said to me, "The most beloved fasting to Allah was the fasting of (the Prophet) David who used to fast on alternate days. And the most beloved prayer to Allah was the prayer of David who used to sleep for (the first) half of the night and pray for 1/3 of it and (again) sleep for a sixth of it."

May Allah raise us on qiyaamah from amongst those that used to fast. Ameen ya rabb.
              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Seeing as though the days are short & the fasts are very easy, we should strive to do the fast of Dawud (ie fast on alternative days) for maximum ajr (if we are able)

Bukhari - Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr:

Allah's Messenger (ο·Ί) said to me, "The most beloved fasting to Allah was the fasting of (the Prophet) David who used to fast on alternate days. And the most beloved prayer to Allah was the prayer of David who used to sleep for (the first) half of the night and pray for 1/3 of it and (again) sleep for a sixth of it."

May Allah raise us on qiyaamah from amongst those that used to fast. Ameen ya rabb.
                so with the fast of dawud alayhis salaam, where can i read more about it?

is it one day one and one day off? or continious?

continous in this time in the winter seems to be easier tbh imo

Comment

It’s one day on & one day off. Im not sure but in any book chapter of fasting it should be mentioned I think

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                    It’s one day on & one day off. Im not sure but in any book chapter of fasting it should be mentioned I think
                    thanks i'll have a look when i get a chance in sha Allah

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_
                        subhanAllah thanks for sharing sister πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X