Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quran with tags

Salam everyone,

When I'm thinking about a subject, I want to be able to have all the Quran ayat that refer to that subject, to have a clear picture.

I don't know if such a website/app exists? If not I'm interested in working on it.

Each Quran aya will have one or many tags so that when you want to learn about Riba, you can just filter by RIba tag.

Please let me know what you think?

If you need more details about the idea, I can try to provide an example.

I can create the website or App as I'm a software developer but need some contributors to tag the ayat.

Thank you.

Originally posted by ssx View Post
    Salam everyone,

When I'm thinking about a subject, I want to be able to have all the Quran ayat that refer to that subject, to have a clear picture.

I don't know if such a website/app exists? If not I'm interested in working on it.

Each Quran aya will have one or many tags so that when you want to learn about Riba, you can just filter by RIba tag.

I can create the website or App as I'm a software developer but need some contributors to tag the ayat.

Thank you.
    Ws,
    Thats actually a good idea, haven't really seen anything like that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Ws,
      Thank you, would you be interested in contributing?

Comment

Originally posted by ssx View Post
        Salam everyone,

Thank you.
        There's an app called Al Quran (tafsir & by word) by Green tech Foundation which, if you click on the tafsir button on an Aya, shows you the topics it's related to. You can then see all the other Ayas on any of those topics if you click on said topic, so this is pretty similar, if not the same, to the tag concept I think.

I might be interested in contributing in some Islamic app project, though, if you have anything else in mind?
        Last edited by Spacewing; 10-07-20, 12:45 PM. Reason: Elaboration

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Ws,
          There are apps like that. You would have to check settings etc.

Install Qur'an app with English translation also support audio Qur'an, and support word by word translation, all features is amazing and free http://quran-en.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spacewing View Post

There's an app called Al Quran (tafsir & by word) by Green tech Foundation which, if you click on the tafsir button on an Aya, shows you the topics it's related to. You can then see all the other Ayas on any of those topics if you click on said topic, so this is pretty similar, if not the same, to the tag concept I think.

I might be interested in contributing in some Islamic app project, though, if you have anything else in mind?
            Yes, I downloaded this app after brother eesa the kiwi suggested it. It really is a wonderful app.

Comment

Working...
            X