Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GetPiousOrDieTryin View Post
    saudi but it costs 200k usd for a permanent residence which is abusrd

i would be homeless to live in medina or makkah, even give up everything i own and my future. but hey they want 200k usd
    What do you mean "want 200k usd"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

What do you mean "want 200k usd"?
      if you want to live in saudi arabia permanently but u aren't from there

you can pay 200k usd for a citizenship

200 thousand US dollars

you can pay a yearly amount but it's much more in the long run

Comment

if you haven't been there don't talk crap

afghanistan got invaded cuz they quit the drug business they used to be scholars then became soldiers to fight against the liberal/ athiest afghanis

the media is a bunch of LIES!
        Do one. Go there and live in that blue grid thing.

Comment

I’ve lived in the middle east for the majority of my life, and I think countries like the UAE, Kuwait or Qatar are some good options. I particularly like Dubai. As for the cost, I’ve found it more expensive to live in the west (Canada and the US) than there. The only issue with the middle east would be for you to find a good and stable job in order to be able to reside there.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigogh View Post
            I’ve lived in the middle east for the majority of my life, and I think countries like the UAE, Kuwait or Qatar are some good options. I particularly like Dubai. As for the cost, I’ve found it more expensive to live in the west (Canada and the US) than there. The only issue with the middle east would be for you to find a good and stable job in order to be able to reside there.
            i would give up everything to live in medina or makkah i can get a low paying job as an english teacher

Comment

i would give up everything to live in medina or makkah i can get a low paying job as an english teacher
              MashAllah, me too. Best places in the world

Comment

Can I find a job with accomodation from Italy? What it worries the most about Dubai is to find job there from Italy (staying there it would cost too much to me)

Comment

Can I find a job with accomodation from Italy? What it worries the most about Dubai is to find job there from Italy (staying there it would cost too much to me)
                  I guess it really depends on the job and your qualifications. If those are in check then it shouldn’t be an issue. In my experience they’re more likely to hire expats than someone with local experience. You really just have to apply and see what they could say. And again, I thought the cost of living was bad but I think it’s exaggerated because I’ve found it more expensive to live in Europe, the U.S. and Canada. You can live a pretty average life in a muslim country for a decent cost. You just have to try your luck with job applications.

Comment

I guess it really depends on the job and your qualifications. If those are in check then it shouldn’t be an issue. In my experience they’re more likely to hire expats than someone with local experience. You really just have to apply and see what they could say. And again, I thought the cost of living was bad but I think it’s exaggerated because I’ve found it more expensive to live in Europe, the U.S. and Canada. You can live a pretty average life in a muslim country for a decent cost. You just have to try your luck with job applications.
                    What recruitment agency should I contact for a job? Are consultancy agency ok? What should I contact?

Comment

What recruitment agency should I contact for a job? Are consultancy agency ok? What should I contact?
                      PS I am looking for a job in Dubai , if not possible in Dubai, in UAE

Comment

I think looking through Indeed for a job is enough. All the job requirements and details are there and it’s pretty reliable. That’s how most people I know have gotten jobs in Dubai. You can take a look at this list as well:

https://www.edarabia.com/recruitment-agencies/dubai/

Comment

Originally posted by melanikoko
                          I recommend my Country - Turkey is awesome
                          That would be a dream, but unfortunately dont speak the language and cant learn it either. :(
                          "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
                          -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
                          Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Originally posted by melanikoko
                            I recommend my Country - Turkey is awesome
                            why?

Comment

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
                              why?
                              one of the few working muslim countries.

Comment

Originally posted by SwordofKhaine View Post
                                one of the few working muslim countries.
                                what does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X