Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best country to move for muslims

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by GetPiousOrDieTryin View Post
    saudi but it costs 200k usd for a permanent residence which is abusrd

    i would be homeless to live in medina or makkah, even give up everything i own and my future. but hey they want 200k usd
    What do you mean "want 200k usd"?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

      What do you mean "want 200k usd"?
      if you want to live in saudi arabia permanently but u aren't from there

      you can pay 200k usd for a citizenship

      200 thousand US dollars

      you can pay a yearly amount but it's much more in the long run

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by GetPiousOrDieTryin View Post

        if you haven't been there don't talk crap

        afghanistan got invaded cuz they quit the drug business they used to be scholars then became soldiers to fight against the liberal/ athiest afghanis

        the media is a bunch of LIES!
        Do one. Go there and live in that blue grid thing.

        Comment


        • #34
          I’ve lived in the middle east for the majority of my life, and I think countries like the UAE, Kuwait or Qatar are some good options. I particularly like Dubai. As for the cost, I’ve found it more expensive to live in the west (Canada and the US) than there. The only issue with the middle east would be for you to find a good and stable job in order to be able to reside there.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by vertigogh View Post
            I’ve lived in the middle east for the majority of my life, and I think countries like the UAE, Kuwait or Qatar are some good options. I particularly like Dubai. As for the cost, I’ve found it more expensive to live in the west (Canada and the US) than there. The only issue with the middle east would be for you to find a good and stable job in order to be able to reside there.
            i would give up everything to live in medina or makkah i can get a low paying job as an english teacher

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by GetPiousOrDieTryin View Post

              i would give up everything to live in medina or makkah i can get a low paying job as an english teacher
              MashAllah, me too. Best places in the world

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by vertigogh View Post
                I’ve lived in the middle east for the majority of my life, and I think countries like the UAE, Kuwait or Qatar are some good options. I particularly like Dubai. As for the cost, I’ve found it more expensive to live in the west (Canada and the US) than there. The only issue with the middle east would be for you to find a good and stable job in order to be able to reside there.
                Can I find a job with accomodation from Italy? What it worries the most about Dubai is to find job there from Italy (staying there it would cost too much to me)

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

                  Can I find a job with accomodation from Italy? What it worries the most about Dubai is to find job there from Italy (staying there it would cost too much to me)
                  I guess it really depends on the job and your qualifications. If those are in check then it shouldn’t be an issue. In my experience they’re more likely to hire expats than someone with local experience. You really just have to apply and see what they could say. And again, I thought the cost of living was bad but I think it’s exaggerated because I’ve found it more expensive to live in Europe, the U.S. and Canada. You can live a pretty average life in a muslim country for a decent cost. You just have to try your luck with job applications.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by vertigogh View Post

                    I guess it really depends on the job and your qualifications. If those are in check then it shouldn’t be an issue. In my experience they’re more likely to hire expats than someone with local experience. You really just have to apply and see what they could say. And again, I thought the cost of living was bad but I think it’s exaggerated because I’ve found it more expensive to live in Europe, the U.S. and Canada. You can live a pretty average life in a muslim country for a decent cost. You just have to try your luck with job applications.
                    What recruitment agency should I contact for a job? Are consultancy agency ok? What should I contact?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

                      What recruitment agency should I contact for a job? Are consultancy agency ok? What should I contact?
                      PS I am looking for a job in Dubai , if not possible in Dubai, in UAE

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

                        What recruitment agency should I contact for a job? Are consultancy agency ok? What should I contact?
                        I think looking through Indeed for a job is enough. All the job requirements and details are there and it’s pretty reliable. That’s how most people I know have gotten jobs in Dubai. You can take a look at this list as well:

                        https://www.edarabia.com/recruitment-agencies/dubai/

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by melanikoko
                          I recommend my Country - Turkey is awesome
                          That would be a dream, but unfortunately dont speak the language and cant learn it either. :(
                          "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

                          " How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
                          -Ibn Al Qayyim


                          Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
                          Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by melanikoko
                            I recommend my Country - Turkey is awesome
                            why?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
                              why?
                              one of the few working muslim countries.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by SwordofKhaine View Post
                                one of the few working muslim countries.
                                what does that mean?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X