Best country to move for muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post

Pardon, I confused Marrakesh with Casablanca. What I like about Marrakesh is climate and probably I can dress in islamic way, the problem would be finding a regular good job....
    Here nobody wears jeans. 99.5% wear hijaab although most of them wear the abaja a bid tight, but somewhere like between 10 and 20% wear the niqaab. More then 50% of the men were dress here, so dont worry about islamic clothes here.

The only problem for you is indeed finsing a job. You should look online, look for callcenters

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post
      Why do you suggest Marrakesh? I read it's the most liberal city of Morocco (e.g alcohol, drug, ecc.).
      Why is Rabat unbearable?
      Fitnah, especially the fitna of women. They are not dressed properly and you know morrocan women, they can be very dangerous :)

Comment

Originally posted by MohammadO View Post

Here nobody wears jeans. 99.5% wear hijaab although most of them wear the abaja a bid tight, but somewhere like between 10 and 20% wear the niqaab. More then 50% of the men were dress here, so dont worry about islamic clothes here.

The only problem for you is indeed finsing a job. You should look online, look for callcenters
        MashAllah! Thanks Akhi for precious information

Comment

Salaam alaikom brother,

First of al, what you are doing is great. You are among the very few that chooses to live among the muslims. This is an obligation and every muslim will be asked about this.

Secondly, what you are doing is great because this deed (hijra) has the biggest reward after accepting the islam. So dont loose courage and do not let people stop you, because you will hear a lot of talking, even from practising preachers, let alone practising layman.

Thirdly, currently I would recommend Morocco, specifically Marrakech and more spicifically M'hamid.

I myself have migrated also and this is a tough journey. I lived in Mauritania, Sudan, Egypt and visited other countries like Saudi etc..

Sudan was the best place to live, but since the revolution, things are uncertain.

There are other option, but your best option regarding an islamic environment is Marrakech. I also lived for a month is Rabat, and a week in Casablanca, but the fitna in those cities was too much. Rabat was unbearable. But come to Mh'amid and I can guide you. You will need to have some work, or degree obviously. There are a lot of callcenters, you can maybe look them up and find something, I dont know what your profession is, but obviously you should have an source of income.

Worst case scenario you could sell some chickpeas at the door of the mosque. I would prefer that than living in disgrace in a non muslim country, especially knowing the ahadith of the prophet about those who live among the non muslims.
          ​​​
          What's your ethnicity?

Comment

Kid, go somewhere you can work and have a decent life. Not Afghanistan like crazy people are telling you, full of crazy and oppression of women. If you wanna come to the UK, I dunno what the situation is what with brexit...but it is generally more tolerant than Italy for muslims ( tho there is a lot of people who hate us due to media and ISIS and lack of understanding)

If youre a white convert arabs will roll out the red carpet for you, the oil rich countries have some high paying jobs..a white male convert can have a decent life there

Comment

Is it a problem to wear white turban? The Prophet pbuh used to wear turban rather than wearing fez hat (like in UAE nowadays)

Comment

PS I would hug you if I could.
                Thanks for precious information.
                May Allah swt bless you :)

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                  Kid, go somewhere you can work and have a decent life. Not Afghanistan like crazy people are telling you, full of crazy and oppression of women. If you wanna come to the UK, I dunno what the situation is what with brexit...but it is generally more tolerant than Italy for muslims ( tho there is a lot of people who hate us due to media and ISIS and lack of understanding)

If youre a white convert arabs will roll out the red carpet for you, the oil rich countries have some high paying jobs..a white male convert can have a decent life there
                  What "oppression of women" does Afghanistan have?

Please don't regurgitate Western propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

What "oppression of women" does Afghanistan have?

Please don't regurgitate Western propaganda.
                    I dont need the west to tell me. I can see for myself that as a woman i would never want to live in those countries or many muslim countries. Stop being deluded.

Comment

I dont need the west to tell me. I can see for myself that as a woman i would never want to live in those countries or many muslim countries. Stop being deluded.
                      Don't make a claim if you're unable to substantiate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Don't make a claim if you're unable to substantiate it.
                        Iol deluded

Comment

Salam. Better to keep the peace.
                          Last edited by Stoic Believer; 24-05-20, 03:54 AM.

Comment

saudi but it costs 200k usd for a permanent residence which is abusrd

i would be homeless to live in medina or makkah, even give up everything i own and my future. but hey they want 200k usd

Comment

if you haven't been there don't talk crap

afghanistan got invaded cuz they quit the drug business they used to be scholars then became soldiers to fight against the liberal/ athiest afghanis

the media is a bunch of LIES!

Comment

Originally posted by GetPiousOrDieTryin View Post

if you haven't been there don't talk crap

afghanistan got invaded cuz they quit the drug business they used to be scholars then became soldiers to fight against the liberal/ athiest afghanis

the media is a bunch of LIES!
                                I completely agree with you, Afghanis are heroes of Ummah and the few ones opposying fitnah. Have you been to Afghanistan?

Comment

Working...
                                X