X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Half of US Muslims say homosexuality should be accepted by society

You made too much sense.

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    No they don't. Half of those questioned perhaps but not half the entire population.
    No wonder it got ignored by noobz and others.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      A fag is a fag is a fag.

which ayah? .. the one that you're posting with the tafsir of jonaEl ?

i'm gonna call a fag , a fag , if you have issues with that cause you're to scared to voice up cause you live amongst them , which i understand since beggars can't have a free voice, then thats your choice.
      So then you're fine with other slurs and would use them too? And I'm not poor, fyi. Why are you insulting another Muslim?
      Last edited by JoNaEl; 13-08-17, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
        How are you going to give them dawah?

let's be honest with ourselves, we see gays everywhere but non of us show our disrespect or whatever we hold in our hearts towards them, as much as we want repeat how much they don't deserve respect. We just walk past, if we need to talk to them about something, we talk to them like we talk to anybody else. That's what most of us do in the west. I'm yet to see muslims showing their 'disrespect' for these people publicly and in their faces on a normal average day. The way it works in the west is that if something disgusts you, you keep it to yourself and keep moving (of course when it's against muslims though they can't keep their mouths shut)

It's not really about respect, we're not excused from calling them to islam (or for the muslim ones, calling them to repent and leave the sin).
        Exactly what I'm saying, :jkk:

Comment

Why does it make you happy that Muslims in another country are misguided in this way?

Comment

Why does it make you happy that Muslims in another country are misguided in this way?
            "Cuz Western Muslims are trash yo, don't ya know?" /sarcasm

Those niqabi bananas might not mean what you think they mean

Comment

Cousin, has tasted too many salty tears in Pak.

Comment

Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post
                So then you're fine with other slurs and would use them too? And I'm not poor, fyi. Why are you insulting another Muslim?
                i used 'beggars' as a metaphor for the muslims that live in the west , scared to even speak up about their own religion and sugar coating it to be part of the community assimilation programme.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                  Cousin, has tasted too many salty tears in Pak.
                  and the stolen salty lcd's

you had one job.

Comment

stop judging me.

Comment

i used 'beggars' as a metaphor for the muslims that live in the west , scared to even speak up about their own religion and sugar coating it to be part of the community assimilation programme.
                      Ok, so you're still insulting other Muslims.

Comment

stop judging me.
                        lol!

Comment

How are you going to give them dawah?

let's be honest with ourselves, we see gays everywhere but non of us show our disrespect or whatever we hold in our hearts towards them, as much as we want repeat how much they don't deserve respect. We just walk past, if we need to talk to them about something, we talk to them like we talk to anybody else. That's what most of us do in the west. I'm yet to see muslims showing their 'disrespect' for these people publicly and in their faces on a normal average day. The way it works in the west is that if something disgusts you, you keep it to yourself and keep moving (of course when it's against muslims though they can't keep their mouths shut)

It's not really about respect, we're not excused from calling them to islam (or for the muslim ones, calling them to repent and leave the sin).
                          That's true sis, I know someone who was called to Islam and accepted. They and always believed they were gay but upon praying and learning about Islam, they realised all the right feelings were there and that the healing they had asked for was granted Alhamdulillah. These accounts go against the "born gay" argument (which incidentally I used to believe myself, but don't now).

Comment

That's the wrong way to look at any punishment for any crime. I'm sure someone whose child was murdered for example, would easily be able to watch the murderer die or carry out the punishment themselves if the punishment was a death sentence. But you yourself might not be able to ever do that. When the issue is about crimes, it's bigger than just yourself and your feelings, there are other people involved, it's something that affects the whole society, not just a few individuals. Whether the society is muslim or non muslim, criminals need to be punished, whether that's prison, death sentence, etc whatever the laws of that country are. Some punishments go too far, others are fair. You can't judge that based on whether you yourself could carry out these punishments, you have to base it on some kind of text that everyone agrees on, for us we have the quran and the sunnah. Practically however, obviously we can't go around punishing people ourselves based on our own interpretation. And of course, a lot of these things don't apply in the west anyway. So really, the whole discussion about the islamic punishment is pointless for someone who lives in the west.
                            It wasn't pointless for me. I don't mean literally become a vigilante but assume responsibility for what I advocate in life.

Comment

A fag is a fag is a fag.

which ayah? .. the one that you're posting with the tafsir of jonaEl ?

i'm gonna call a fag , a fag , if you have issues with that cause you're to scared to voice up cause you live amongst them , which i understand since beggars can't have a free voice, then thats your choice.
                              Your hatred is almost palpable.

What do you call a "fag" who learns about Islam and converts? Are you suddenly nice to them after you assumed they were a fully practising "fag" deserving of your vitriolic descriptions, when in fact they were being guided by Allah (swt)?

Be careful, you might be standing next to one of them in salah who used to identify as such before they converted. I'd leave a gap, oh but you can't.

Comment

Whatever man.

Comment

Working...
                                X