X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Half of US Muslims say homosexuality should be accepted by society

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    You are viewing things through a Western moral paradigm.
    Respect is a Western moral paradigm? Pretty sure that's a universal theme.

Comment

Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post
      Yeah, you don't get it. Just forget it.

Comment

Yeah, you don't get it. Just forget it.
        I was referring to this whole discussion, not just that post I quoted.

Start on post 3, page 2:
        Originally posted by noobz View Post
        ok, let me think what tide thinks then we can think about it together while respecting each other.

how do you respect fags btw? ...
        Last edited by JoNaEl; 13-08-17, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
          Ukthi what makes you think, the general public can go round executing Hadd punishments?

What is not permissible in the west?

Man made laws are not superior to the law of Allah عز و جل,

We tolerate it, when we don't have much of a choice,

We condemn Kufr law though,

:jkk:
          yeah man , you guys even tolerate insults to Islam and Muhammad(sws) that happen to your face and just look down , like a good boy.

Looking at the cost benefit analysis right there , i now know why you love living in the west.

Comment

You still insist on disrespecting people. Yes, I am comparing slurs to slurs, I don't see a problem here.
            Anyhoo, do you/would you use those slurs since you use the slur against homosexuals?
            so basically you're comparing fags , who commit sodomy and are punishable by death , with peoples skin colour?

Comment

western moral paradigm shifts like sudden diarrhea , so does their respect.

yesterday , sodomites hated , today, sodomites treated like heroes.

yesterday ho's hated , today , ho's considered icon of feminism.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                I had a discussion about this with a sister a few months back. She was all for the death penalty for certain crimes and I was not. I explained to her that for me to be able to sanction and support any punishment like this I would have to be willing to carry it out myself, and I could never do that. The sister I spoke to said she easily could.

That's why I speak about it in those terms, to remind myself that this is a human life. Anyway this is a tangent to the thread but I thought I'd offer an explanation.
                Which crimes?

Comment

so basically you're comparing fags , who commit sodomy and are punishable by death , with peoples skin colour?
                  No, I'm comparing slurs with slurs. A slur is a slur is a slur, which you still like to use for some reason (you haven't given a reason as to why you use slurs against homosexuals). And illegal sexual intercourse already has a punishment: http://legacy.quran.com/24/2

Comment

No, I'm comparing slurs with slurs. A slur is a slur is a slur, which you still like to use for some reason (you haven't given a reason as to why you use slurs against homosexuals). And illegal sexual intercourse already has a punishment: http://legacy.quran.com/24/2
                    yes well your slurs are not the ones i view from an Islamic point of view.

That is why westernised muslims are so confused , no wonder you all are standing side by side with fags and are calling it unity marches.

and legal sexual intercourse between fags still is punishable by death.

Comment

yes well your slurs are not the ones i view from an Islamic point of view.

That is why westernised muslims are so confused , no wonder you all are standing side by side with fags and are calling it unity marches.

and legal sexual intercourse between fags still is punishable by death.
                      lol now words have an Islamic point of view? A slur is a slur is a slur.
                      Also, nice assumptions, but that's not all of us. Why do Muslims talk about other Muslims like this, painting us all with one brush?
                      So, that ayah meant nothing? And you're still using that slur. Why?

Comment

lol now words have an Islamic point of view? A slur is a slur is a slur.
                        Also, nice assumptions, but that's not all of us. Why do Muslims talk about other Muslims like this, painting us all with one brush?
                        So, that ayah meant nothing? And you're still using that slur. Why?
                        A fag is a fag is a fag.

which ayah? .. the one that you're posting with the tafsir of jonaEl ?

i'm gonna call a fag , a fag , if you have issues with that cause you're to scared to voice up cause you live amongst them , which i understand since beggars can't have a free voice, then thats your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                          I explained to her that for me to be able to sanction and support any punishment like this I would have to be willing to carry it out myself.
                          That's the wrong way to look at any punishment for any crime. I'm sure someone whose child was murdered for example, would easily be able to watch the murderer die or carry out the punishment themselves if the punishment was a death sentence. But you yourself might not be able to ever do that. When the issue is about crimes, it's bigger than just yourself and your feelings, there are other people involved, it's something that affects the whole society, not just a few individuals. Whether the society is muslim or non muslim, criminals need to be punished, whether that's prison, death sentence, etc whatever the laws of that country are. Some punishments go too far, others are fair. You can't judge that based on whether you yourself could carry out these punishments, you have to base it on some kind of text that everyone agrees on, for us we have the quran and the sunnah. Practically however, obviously we can't go around punishing people ourselves based on our own interpretation. And of course, a lot of these things don't apply in the west anyway. So really, the whole discussion about the islamic punishment is pointless for someone who lives in the west.
                          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

May Allah curse the sodomists and their ways. We shall never accept to normalize that repulsive behavior!
                            ليتني أموت على ما ماتت عليه عجائز نيسابور

Comment

Gays don't deserve respect.
                              How are you going to give them dawah?

let's be honest with ourselves, we see gays everywhere but non of us show our disrespect or whatever we hold in our hearts towards them, as much as we want repeat how much they don't deserve respect. We just walk past, if we need to talk to them about something, we talk to them like we talk to anybody else. That's what most of us do in the west. I'm yet to see muslims showing their 'disrespect' for these people publicly and in their faces on a normal average day. The way it works in the west is that if something disgusts you, you keep it to yourself and keep moving (of course when it's against muslims though they can't keep their mouths shut)

It's not really about respect, we're not excused from calling them to islam (or for the muslim ones, calling them to repent and leave the sin).
                              شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                              فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                              وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                              ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X