Post whatever you feel like sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tired of it all..
    Last edited by *sheba*; 07-12-17, 01:20 AM.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Edit
      Last edited by eesa the kiwi; 07-12-17, 01:28 AM.
      It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
      "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Spammers
        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

You should do istikhara for situations you are unsure of. You only live with regret if you feel you did not try hard enough at something.
          Jazak Allah hu khair

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

So sometimes (always really lmso) I lose track with concentration because of my feelings, the pros say, keep yourself busy by focusing on other things instead of the cause of your pain (or whatever negative feeling) but HOW do I achieve that because the concentration is clumsy
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

<--- that is what nightmares are made of

Creepy smiley lol

Comment

Oh it looked different when you first open the emojis -_-

Comment

:)
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal
                    رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      <--- that is what nightmares are made of

Creepy smiley lol
                      lol me and another member used to think that smile is creepy

it's got that hypnotising stare like 'i'm gonna get you, you watch'

Comment

there's something about watching the ocean that soothes the soul
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Someone make a thread, who repp'ed you last, since reps are gone now lol.
                          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

lol me and another member used to think that smile is creepy

it's got that hypnotising stare like 'i'm gonna get you, you watch'
                            Yeah it looks like it's up to no good lol

Comment

anyone know where i can find the dua for anxiety and sorrow thread I can't find it

Comment

Nzs Sun is so fierce. SubhanAllah that hole in the ozone layer

like the temperature isn't that hot but when your under the sun you get burnt so quickly. I got burnt today and I wasn't even outside that much

Comment

Working...
                                X