Last hours of Ramadan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last hours of Ramadan!

Tomorrow could be the day of Ramadan. Let's get advantage of tonight and tomorrow daytime. Increase our good deeds to the best of our abilities. Because It's only a few hours that's left, but these last hours is very precious. It's finishing off our Ramadan. So, Please don't waste these important hours with preparation for Eid , cleaning, go shopping ..etc. Concentrate on doing lots of Istighfar too.

Ya Allah forgive us in the last moments of this blessed month for indeed we haven't worship you as You deserved to be worshiped.
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Re: Last hours of Ramadan!

ameen :).
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
      Tomorrow could be the day of Ramadan. Let's get advantage of tonight and tomorrow daytime. Increase our good deeds to the best of our abilities. Because It's only a few hours that's left, but these last hours is very precious. It's finishing off our Ramadan. So, Please don't waste these important hours with preparation for Eid , cleaning, go shopping ..etc. Concentrate on doing lots of Istighfar too.

Ya Allah forgive us in the last moments of this blessed month for indeed we haven't worship you as You deserved to be worshiped.
      Ameen ya rabb beautiful reminder sis
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Subhanallah

May we be from amongst those who are saved from the hellfire

How Merciful is our Lord, subhanahu Wa ta aala, He gives us so many opportunities to repent & yet we turn away from His remembrance
        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

May we perform better every year InshaAllah

Comment

I still dont believe how quick it went... may Allah forgive us, forgive our shortcomings in worship, help us improve and allow us to see another Ramadan... in sha Allah.
            “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnJsLKbm5hk

Comment

Ah the good old sajid last day video lol.

Famous for coming out every year this time for many years masha allah.

May Allah swt accept our Ramadan on Ummah Forum and Worldwide. S.a.w

Ameen.
                Last edited by Believer1984; 24-06-17, 02:35 PM.
                Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post
                  Ah the good old sajid last day video lol.

Famous for coming out every year this time for many years masha allah.

May Allah swt accept our Ramadan on Ummah Forum and Worldwide. S.a.w

Ameen.
                  :up:

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything
                    Original Quote removed
                    Youreverything, it's Eid tomorrow.

How does it make you feel knowing that we always find out in advance of Ramadaan ending whether we have more time left or not, whereas you guys do not as you're the first to sight the moon and then let the rest of us know? Haha.
                    Last edited by sajid; 24-06-17, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario
                      Do you have a source for that?

[MENTION=137526]Layla_[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=143285]MuslimThinker[/MENTION] [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION]
                      [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] [MENTION=28098]Believer1984[/MENTION] [MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION]

I used to hear this hadith, But I searched and found out it's not authentic hadith. It's dha'aeef. So, I will ask mods to delete this post insha'Allah. Jazzak Allah khair.

https://islamqa.info/ar/50699

And yes Tomorrow is Eid Al Fitr insha'Allah :) Enjoy

تقبل الله منا ومنكم - Eid mubarak to you and your families and all Muslims all over the world.

Now, It's sunnah to start Takbeer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7qLeZDY7s
                      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Working...
                      X