Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouthwash during fasting?

Salaam and Ramadan Kareem to all,

I have read differences of opinion regarding using mouthwash while fasting. Some say it is ok as long as you don't swallow; others say gargling invalidates the fast. I understand that most mouthwashes are made with sugar or xylitol or other sweetener that can enter our system, but what about using a mouthwash that is 100% unflavored? I purchased the one in link below and it is literally like water, no flavor at all. Can I safely use this during Ramadan? I work with people all day and do not want to offend anyone with Ramadan breath. JAK

https://closys.com/rinse-original.html
    لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Re: mouthwash during fasting?

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
    Salaam and Ramadan Kareem to all,

I have read differences of opinion regarding using mouthwash while fasting. Some say it is ok as long as you don't swallow; others say gargling invalidates the fast. I understand that most mouthwashes are made with sugar or xylitol or other sweetener that can enter our system, but what about using a mouthwash that is 100% unflavored? I purchased the one in link below and it is literally like water, no flavor at all. Can I safely use this during Ramadan? I work with people all day and do not want to offend anyone with Ramadan breath. JAK

https://closys.com/rinse-original.html
    Speak less to the people you are around and try to keep a distance between you and them when speaking. I doubt the people you are working with are oblivious to the fact that you have not eaten anything since the morning.

Also, if there is no consensus (difference of opinion exists) then you should abstain. Try using a miswaak when making Wudhu , as that is the better option.

Comment

A forum has been managed and ensured for the ukloading for all individuals. The enhancement of the ting and uk best essays is shared for the use of the forums for the humans in all ways and methods for the humans.

Comment

well brother why you wanted to take risk.. Its all about few hours so you can use mouth wash after Iftar...

Comment

Working...
        X